BPD Forum Contact

Sentinel@BPD

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

While Bullet Proof Diesel has been busy growing and expanding, we have been working on ways to better communicate with all of you. We are happy to present you all with a contact name that will be the same across the board: Sentinel@BPD is here to help answer questions, for general feedback, etc.

Please feel free to PM us and communicate with us in our vendor forum; that's why we are here! We look forward to working with all of you! Thanks!

BPD Team

Zmann

Reaction score
Who is this mysterious sentinel ?
1 person or a collective effort ?

I must know ! LOL

Zmann

Reaction score
Well this " Sentinel " came just in time for Me to try it, I sent the below questions via a PM to the ""secret"" BPD Sentinel but also attached here since I think others may have some of the same questions ? some may be included in your website instructions I am just getting to those ;-)

I think you guys have more points of contact than any other company I have ever seen
and I think I have used every one of them via website/ various emails/ PM's on various forums and have always received a response

Hi Guys
well despite keeping my G05 coolant in good shape by virtue of just swapping it out at 90,000 miles when I did your water pump/Radiator and all new hoses and once before at 60,000 when i had an oil cooler /your EGR cooler and headstuds done

I noticed my EOT/ECT spread growing

so I cut open my coolant filter and low and behold it was filled with Goo 100,000

so this week I am working on the flush process so I can change to Cat ec1 and I am contemplating the work involved to replacing the cooler vs your kit

I like the BPD OEM filter option and since I have a bunch of OEM filters on hand I am likely going this route since it will also look less modded when I run through emissions every friggin year LOL
I do have some other questions
HD vs standard for my 06 250 SRW

I like overkill is there any added install issues with doing the HD version ?

I know you have the manual online but I haven't gone through it again lately and I was wondering if the AC condenser still had to come out and be evacuated to do the install or is there a workaround ?
I kinda remember a thread on that option from one of your BETA testers?

cold weather kt
can it be added later for the same upcharge cost as adding it now ? or is it more to add later due to a different hose configuration ?

how is warm up affected if I do not add a cold weather kit now that the coolant isn't bathing the oil cooler ?

How long would the AVG mechanic take to install this kit assuming He had not done one before ?

I imagine you have all these kits in stock ready for local pick up ?
is there any additional Items I may need ,gaskets?

My oil change is fresh does this procedure require
an oil change due to contamination possibilities ?

Thanks
Scott "Zmann" in Chandler AZ

Last edited:

Sentinel@BPD

Reaction score
Well this " Sentinel " came just in time for Me to try it, I sent the below questions via a PM to the ""secret"" BPD Sentinel but also attached here since I think others may have some of the same questions ? some may be included in your website instructions I am just getting to those ;-)

I think you guys have more points of contact than any other company I have ever seen
and I think I have used every one of them via website/ various emails/ PM's on various forums and have always received a response

It has been sent on to someone here who can best answer it for you! Thanks, Scott! :)

Sentinel@BPD

Reaction score
Happy Valentine's Day, from Bullet Proof Diesel!
ValentinesSlide_zps984802b2.jpg

Latest posts

Members online