CALLING ON MaRK KOVLOSKI.. FRONT, FORWAR AND ATTENTION!!

Reaction score
We are going to watch you walk a boy through a rebuild.
We know that you are busy selling BBQ out if a trailer in Florida. We understand that that whole “Fleet Owner Thing”. We understand the whole Linked In profile of being an not only an engine engineer but also a concept car designer.
We all waiting with bated breath to walk you through this brother’s 4R100 rebuild thru every step in response to every photo that he posts.
You were a what? It’s hard to keep track of your claims.
We will be watching this thread👍

Reaction score
???
Are you ready to search the internet for an answer to every question posed to you while serving BBQ out of a trailer?
It is a tall order indeed , however all of your past Cool Aide drinkers are waiting for you to walk that boy through between handing out BBQ in styrofoam and napkins.. Island Style BBQ trailer FLA.
You have Cool Aide fans. Show them something ..

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
It would appear somebody was feeling the affects of liquid courage. When that happens people tend to let how they truly think and feel out. Just saying. We got a glimpse of what's going on in Nick's head.

Petro

Reaction score
We don't have any mods anymore

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
This new format ****ing sucks.
It would appear somebody was feeling the affects of liquid courage. When that happens people tend to let how they truly think and feel out. Just saying. We got a glimpse of what's going on in Nick's head.
I've noticed 90% of his posts are late at night, I assumed he was probably hitting the sauce. Still no excuse for this stupidity over and over.
I am still called a Mod, but all of my powers have been removed.
Depressing. The site was slow before it was bought out but at least there wasn't spam or this kind of dumb sh!t.

Reaction score
Mark is a man of infinite knowledge.
He was a :
Transmission engineer
An engine engineer
A concept car designer
Fleet owner

A man on this forum is about to rebuild his transmission.
It’s a perfect time for Mark to shine.

Petro

Reaction score
Mark is a man of infinite knowledge.
He was a :
Transmission engineer
An engine engineer
A concept car designer
Fleet owner

A man on this forum is about to rebuild his transmission.
It’s a perfect time for Mark to shine.
I've seen Mark offer a hell of alot more helpful info on this site than you ever have but yet, some how in your head, you're come to the conclusion you're God's gift to this forum, and to be honest, it's pissing me off. I have yet to see you post anything useful since you randomly came out of the wood work a month or soo ago. Tooting your own horn and bragging about your intelligence and level of experience means jack shit when you can't back any of it up with useful information. Seen you called out multiple times in the last month or two, soo I'm obviously far from the only one with this opinion.

Reaction score
Ummm…
I do not get brothered by how you feel.
As to my threads here… Tell me that you previously had any knowledge of their content.
Please show where I was “ called out”.

I feel that it would be great to see a man with such knowledge, walk a member through a rebuild, who would not?

Petro

Reaction score
Ummm…
I do not get brothered by how you feel.
As to my threads here… Tell me that you previously had any knowledge of their content.
Please show where I was “ called out”.

I feel that it would be great to see a man with such knowledge, walk a member through a rebuild, who would not?
To be honest, I'm surprised you even had the balls to respond to me. I guess I shouldn't have said "called out" but I can count 3 to 4 posts of people referring to your dumb-ass arrogant comments. This thread has a couple, and I can count multiple others. And again, referring to Mark, I'm pretty sure he's not obligated to do jack shit, he has offered alot of helpful information on this site for many years, unlike yourself. You were blatantly calling him out, and if you're denying that was your drunken intention, than you're also a chicken shit lying mother ****er on top of being extremely arrogant.

Reaction score
Who amongst us would not wish to see Mark Kovalski ,him walk that gentleman through every step of failure alanysis, comment on each and every photo. To direct appropriate directions. To explain how to correct the shortcomings inherent to that transmission. To vacuum tests of critical wear sections in the pump and the 3 valve bodies. To explain what is a pass and fail?

Reaction score
You are not him.
Clearly you have anger issues in addition to what compelled you to use that photo in your profile.
How old are you?
Level of education?

Petro

Reaction score
You are not him.
Clearly you have anger issues in addition to what compelled you to use that photo in your profile.
How old are you?
Level of education?
How old are you? Posting late at night, blatantly talking shit, while obviously intoxicated says alot about your personality. This has nothing to do with Tom or myself, we aren't the ones posting arrogant comments bragging about our level of intelligence and experience while calling out another member that has offered a ton of help to others over the years while you yourself has offered jack shit.

Reaction score
Now, Boy.. If you are implying violence towards me, say so. Can have you picked up this evening. Suggest you have the second cousin lockup the trailer behind your way out.

Latest posts

Members online