Carrier bearing replacement

joebuck

Reaction score
Anyone have a good part number for a carrier bearing? I keep getting all kinds of conflicting part numbers on all sorts of sites, truck is a 2012 F350 CCLB SRW any help is appreciated!

Lubbockguy1979

Reaction score
I haven't done one in my 16 but on my 05 i ended up going to vato zone and maching it up. I also was having this issue. My 05 is a zf6 truck to further complicate that

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

joebuck

Reaction score
Ok so I wanted to a do a follow up to this for anyone in the future this might help.

I ended up ordering the BC3Z-4800-P and it was a exact match if my existing one, I also ordered the upgraded PTFE grease kit since it was going to be apart and I would need to re-grease anyways and that part # is 9L3Z-4W602-A

Keep in Ming my year and model and such on my truck if your using this down the road, removal and install were pretty easy as most know mark all your connections before removal so when it goes back together it’s still “balanced” but mine also had a keyway on the splines so that lined up super easy, hope this helps anyone in the future when swapping this out as the part numbers and lack of information of them can be misleading.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.