Cummins question

DEEZUZ

Reaction score
200.gif

Racer71

Reaction score
The secure gateway fca uses can be a pita. Once I finally got my verus setup on it and paid the ransom to motoauth it works flawlessly, just has to be hooked to Wi-Fi to get access.

DEEZUZ

Reaction score
The secure gateway fca uses can be a pita. Once I finally got my verus setup on it and paid the ransom to motoauth it works flawlessly, just has to be hooked to Wi-Fi to get access.
We just did this 2 days with Co workers snap on scanner.

We have witech but don't have the time to wait around for authorization clearance to get back on it.

Racer71

Reaction score
I need to buy a witech pod, I do a lot for our local Chrysler dealer and they’re family friends, they offered to keep me a log in so I can do my ref lashes at my shop. I can do them with my passthru but their site kinda sucks and the subscription fee is kinda high.

79jasper

Reaction score
Just used it yesterday to add the srt pages and sport mode to my pursuit.
Also turned on "quad headlights." (Keeps low beams on with the highs, can keep fogs on as well)
The android version actually is very easy to use. I'm using the OG obdlinkMX.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Shaggy

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Partially, yes. Along with other people on this forum recommending it. Even read some posts about it not on your forum too, all good things.

Cool. Yeah heard really go things about it as well. Let us know how it goes.

ghohouston

Reaction score
Guys, I'm having my company buy this, and they want to make 100% sure what we buy will work for ash reset, performing regen, etc. So if we buy the obd link mx+, and the software, that will be all thats needed, correct? We have Ram 5500's, a few 4th gens and several 5th gens. Sorry for the questions, I've not had to mess with any bluetooth dongles or anything like this.

Latest posts

Members online