Enabling cruise control on xl truck

webb06

Reaction score
Anybody on here successfully enabled cruise control on a 2020 superduty? Customer has added the steering wheel with cruise buttons but I can’t find anywhere on FDRS to enable cruise. I’ve seen a few posts online where some guys used forscan but I have no experience with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
Don't know layout of xl but prior models it had to be turned on through the dash/infotainment too.

Forscan is a nice program I use it for my sho

webb06

Reaction score
Don't know layout of xl but prior models it had to be turned on through the dash/infotainment too.

Forscan is a nice program I use it for my sho

I found where it’s gotta be enabled in pcm, bcm, and sccm but don’t see cruise option under any of those in FDRS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sootie

Reaction score
I believe it's called speed control I'm Forscan. Can't remember the module right now but I definitely had to make changes in two or three different modules.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
I believe it's called speed control I'm Forscan. Can't remember the module right now but I definitely had to make changes in two or three different modules.
Damn really?

When I was messing with Forscan and my SHO I enabled the Collison avoidance and adaptive cruiseandnit never worked.

Are you saying I may just need to activate it in other modules.? Hmm

PDT1081

Reaction score
Damn really?

When I was messing with Forscan and my SHO I enabled the Collison avoidance and adaptive cruiseandnit never worked.

Are you saying I may just need to activate it in other modules.? Hmm
Collision avoidance and adaptive cruise control require hardware that isn't installed on every vehicle.

ToMang07

Reaction score
Collision avoidance and adaptive cruise control require hardware that isn't installed on every vehicle.
Exactly. If the hardware isn't there, don't matter what you enable, lol

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online