Exhaust Brake Round 2

Azraie218

Reaction score
Just get a custom tuner to build you one with your custom tunes. Kory from PPEI built me some really good tunes and an insane exhaust brake, I pull a 46 foot toy hauler and coming down hills I don't touch the brakes, it's wonderfull, and his tuning is fantastic

Cheap6.7

Reaction score
Just get a custom tuner to build you one with your custom tunes. Kory from PPEI built me some really good tunes and an insane exhaust brake, I pull a 46 foot toy hauler and coming down hills I don't touch the brakes, it's wonderfull, and his tuning is fantastic

^^ interesting

Sterling6.7

Reaction score
Didn't know this was possible. What tuner are you running? Is the brake tuned to be on all the time or only when the tow/haul is pressed?

Azraie218

Reaction score
Yes sir it is, I have the MM with Korys mcc tuning, it's very very strong. I have mine set all the time, to a very low rpm also, I like having it on always. I'm sure depending on rpm range you want he can build you something to your liking

Sterling6.7

Reaction score
Talked to Gearhead today and they do not tune the brake. So I guess back to the original question, has anybody used the BD product yet?

superstroked90

Reaction score
Talk to Morgan at Midwest diesel, I am getting a street max turbo and plan to get tuning from him eventually with and exhaust brake. I believe he can fix you up

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk