Fender Flares- Got pics?

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
I got the rust I need to take care of, than cover up. Problem is my tires dont really stick out too much, my offset was ordered wrong. I am looking for the trucks with the BW OE Style flares. Pics from the front and rear, also with what tires/wheel sizing combo you have.... I dont want the flares to stick out further than the tires, but I think they will:mad:

Ipkyss

Reaction score
How about just getting the factory King ranch/ fx4 flares? Only adds maybe 3/4" width and they look really good. I don't care for the BW flares all that much.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
they dont cover all the rust I have. the KR ones that is

Zaairman

Reaction score
I have Xenon flares on my truck. They stick out maybe 2" per side and cover everything great.

IMAG0089.jpg

IMAG0058.jpg

CIMG1295.jpg

Last edited:

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
zach, huge favor. could you turn your wheels dead tits straight, take a tape measure and measure from outer tread block to outer tread block on the tires? take your time

02BigD

Reaction score
I did the bushwackers when I was running 16x12 back in 03. I have 18x9 with less back spacing but the tires are still flush with the outside of the flares.

Great looking truck Pete.

Here's mine with 325/65/18. The rim is 9 inches wide.

DSCF0290.jpg

The rear tires are 1/2 of an inch inside the flare. From the front, the tires stick out beyond the bumper 7/8 of an inch. If you are looking at the side of the truck, by the 10 o'clock position on the drivers side front, the tire is then even with the outside of the flare. They are bushwacker street flares.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
those will definately cover the rust.... i know they are 9 in wheels, but whats the offset....

Zaairman

Reaction score
zach, huge favor. could you turn your wheels dead tits straight, take a tape measure and measure from outer tread block to outer tread block on the tires? take your time

Yes. If I have time tomorrow, I should be able to get it done. If not, this weekend (supposed to rain Friday). If you don't hear from me by Sunday, remind me please.

da94broncodude

Reaction score
I have the ats design flares, i have the wider offroad version, however there is a skinnier version as well, ill see if i can get some pics up, the reason i went with these is every set of bushwacker or whatever brand you can find that uses a rubber trim gasket scratches the hell out of the truck, i wanted a factory like flare that offered more coverage (double sided tape and pushpinned in the rear and double sided up front with factory screws)

eastern

Reaction score
does antone know if they make fender flars for dually fenders. When I run my 22.5 they stick out past the fenders in the rear.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.