Front driver door speaker not working

Reaction score
So the actual speaker stopped working, swapped it out and still doesn’t work. Is there a junction or a normal spot where the wires run? I’m at a loss at this point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
What year truck?

Mines been out for years. I actually thought it was head unit. Changed it, nope. New speaker, still out...

Gnathv

Reaction score
If you have an premium sound system there is most likely an amplifier between the head unit and the speakers. In some models there is a digital signal processing module under the center console. Need to know what sound system is in there.

Reaction score
It has the flip up console with the storage underneath the seat area. It has something behind the rear seat in the middle area if that helps

Reaction score
I think I need to get a new amp, any suggestions? Don’t need over the top blow your eardrums out sound but if I want to rock out it will sound good sound

Tiha

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Reaction score
I bought a cheap Bt stereo from advance auto parts as a temporary until I decide if I want to do double din, or flip up or what.

Anyway it was like $50 and it has been really awesome, can't believe how good the sound is out of that cheap liitle thing.

jschildm

Reaction score
I am not sure what year truck or sound system, but mine the wires broken/damaged between the amp and the speaker, so I ran new wires.

Latest posts

Members online