Good tunes

Wemoy1

Reaction score
I have been doing some research and can't seem to make a call. Spartan and gearhead don't have tunes for the 13 6.7 for a few months yet and I have never been around any other guys tuning. Who is running delete tunes and who has the best ones for the 13 6.7? I'm just wanting the deletion of everything this year turbo when the one pops.

Jgon08

Reaction score
Gearhead dose have tunes for a 13 give them or a sponsor a call they will get you all set up.

Sterling6.7

Reaction score
Running Gearhead on a '13. Works pretty damn good. Matt or Mike will take care of you.

Firebug

Reaction score
So who has the best tunes for a '15? I was hoping Innovative had them but I guess not. I wish Vivian would get busy tuning again, I sure miss my Looney!

Ice Cream Sammich

Reaction score
I should have known that Bigr has everything I need. I have given that man more headache than anyone else and he still gave the best CS.

Mike, the whole reason that I had to modify my order is falling apart. After my wedding in May, Ill get the works from you.

Reaction score
Spanky how's the tuning? Been thinking of trying different tunes. I currently have kem tunes on the device. But I believe it's pip, kem,innovation, and wasn't mpd coming out with tunes?

Latest posts

Members online