Greatest deal of all time! ford 6.0l

Poweer

Reaction score
Hi everyone, so Ive possibly encountered one of the best deals ill find in my lifetime. Its a 2007 ford f250 Xlt, one owner, elderly owned, all services at the dealership and it only has 39,142 miles on it!!!!!
But wait, there's more, he's only asking for $12,500 which I understand its a great deal since a truck in this condition usually goes for 25k or more!
The story behind the truck is that it was bought by a German guy living in Mexico, what's extremely rare is that it actually came out from a dealership down here. I have never seen a 2004-2007 that wasn't in miles, had +140,000 miles and looked like crap.

Heres a link of a video they sent me with the engine running
watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mnecbl2opjM

Let me know what you guys think.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
In my experience with old low mile trucks, and I've dealt with plenty.. The absolute first thing to do it install a coolant filter and do a drain and fill on cooling system.

Poweer

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice. Also truck hasn't been used in over a year and a half, think I should change the oil?

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
I agree with CTC, I’d also plan on changing the turbo and/or plan on removing and cleaning it. I’d change oil, filter, and fuel filters with it having set for so long

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk