H&S Tuning out of Biz? Help

stylepointzz

Reaction score
Hey guys,

So long story short I just bought a 2010 6.4l and it has the H&S mini maxx..

I called XDP today to get a price on a egr ****** kit, and the dude mentioned H&S is basically? Out of business...

When I google this, the press release on their website shows up but the website is down.

Can anyone tell me what exactly happened (EPA?) and also if there is any hope at all that I could get the maps I need downloaded for my egr ****** and exhaust...

If not, what's the best and or most cost effective way for me to go? I guess I would need a whole new set up as far as tuning?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigboytoys

Reaction score
Yup EPA basicly shut em down

You have choices, the best will cost you a bit but you get what you pay for or you can listen to the mass's about "canned" or custom tunes, just go S partan and you won't be let down.

sootie

Reaction score
nothing wrong with your mini maxx. still a very good tuning platform. if you post up the version number of your tuner, we can tell you if it is a race tuner and can support factory exhaust removal. besides, if it doesnt have them on the sd card in the tuner, there are many of us that can help you get what you need...

mvent

Reaction score
H & S is out of business and HS motorsports has some of the guys from H & S.
New forum was started after they shutdown, it's www.dieseltunerpros.com
Lots of great info and knowledgeable guys!
BTW I love the Mini and folks still writing tunes for it.
Best

stylepointzz

Reaction score
nothing wrong with your mini maxx. still a very good tuning platform. if you post up the version number of your tuner, we can tell you if it is a race tuner and can support factory exhaust removal. besides, if it doesnt have them on the sd card in the tuner, there are many of us that can help you get what you need...

Awesome, this is the info I was looking for. So where would I find the version number? Owners manual, warranty card, or on the unit itself?
Another thing that may or may not help, my tunes are labeled: Stock, Tow, Street, and Performance. ? Does that help at all?

H & S is out of business and HS motorsports has some of the guys from H & S.
New forum was started after they shutdown, it's www.dieseltunerpros.com
Lots of great info and knowledgeable guys!
BTW I love the Mini and folks still writing tunes for it.
Best

Perfect, signing up right now. HUGE help, thank you.

sootie

Reaction score
tap menu >show settings and the info will be there.

stylepointzz

Reaction score
934cd9f760b2897948d49fe6e53cb892.jpg

66135232a0134cf0360fd92120ad529e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mvent

Reaction score
I just looked at the settings on my mini and we pretty much have them set the same.
You might have to reload the tunes and tell it *** ******d when you change exhaust. Its been awhile since I did any changes to it so not really sure. Since you already have the HD300 settings I believe you might just have to take pipe off and block egr(if you want, mini shuts it off).

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.