Headphones? I need some bad a$$ muffs. Lol

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
I need something super loud for my workouts. Just bought some off Amazon. 10k reviews at 4.5 stars. The quality is there and they feel great. I just need something much louder. Anyone got any recommendations?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reaction score
I would say just go get a set of earbuds from any tech place. I just use a $15 dollar set from staples for my workout and they work awesome. I can hear over the guys deadlifting and still have clear sound and crisp bass. Also with the samsungs, there's a setting that modifies it to your ears. Just beeps in each year and you click a button if you hear it. works awesome.

Spatel23

Reaction score
I’ve had good luck with the powerbeats 3.
They stay in place, not affected by sweat, and sound is good as long as you spend the time to get the ear piece correctly fit in your ear

strokin20

Reaction score
Loudest I've been able to find are Beats. I use the beats studio wireless. First set last me just over 5 years. I felt like that was good, considering I wear them at least 4 days a week every week.

DieselGirl715

Reaction score
Love my Urban Ears Plattan ADV. I usually have them turned down all the way because of little to no background noise but when flying or mowing and such they work really well.