I bid farewell!

Radioflyer

Reaction score
Thought I'd come out and let everyone know that on the 18th of this month will be my last day as an employee at ATP trucks. This morning, I put in my two week notice. Wanted to thank those who've been loyal customers to me and thank you everyone else for the information and great conversations. I will be still floating around, haven't decided if i'm buying another Powerstroke or not. With the new trucks now-a-day's, it makes for a pretty tough decision. But i will still float on here every now and then. Changing to the Motorcycle/ATV/UTV/Snowmobile industry, of course primary focus will be there. But, I'll always be a PSA remember at heart. :rockon::toast:

Last edited:

sootie

Reaction score
Good Luck Cody! pleasure doing past business...

Black AOD

Reaction score
Thought I'd come out and let everyone know that on the 18th of this month will be my last day as an employee at ATP trucks. This morning, I put in my two week notice. Wanted to thank those who've been loyal customers to me and thank you everyone else for the information and great conversations. I will be still floating around, haven't decided if i'm buying another Powerstroke or not. With the new trucks now-a-day's, it makes for a pretty tough decision. But i will still float on here every now and then. Changing to the Motorcycle/ATV/UTV/Snowmobile industry, of course primary focus will be there. But, I'll always be a PSA remember at heart. :rockon::toast:

Good Luck Cody!

shmoozer

Reaction score
Congrats bud! Where are you headed to work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shmoozer

Reaction score
Yeah buddy! Those are some really good guys over there. Going into sales I assume?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shaggy

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I do not pay attention to the dates on threads. No Fucks given.
Confused Trailer Park Boys GIF