Leveling a 250- reverse

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
I know this has been asked numerous times and I know there is lots of info on it. Most people however are using different coil springs up front. I plan to use the stock 2007 F250 springs in the front and level the rear accordingly.

Currently the truck is lowered about 4" below stock height. So I will have to build the leaf spring pack back up/install blocks.

What my main goal is to have a truck that sits level with a 100% stock front suspension system. I like the look of a reverse leveled truck but don't want to mess with different front coil spring rates to change the height.

It will also have airbags in the rear for towing, so running a little air in them to raise the back a small amount could be done also if the back ends up sitting a tiny bit lower than the front.

sootie

Reaction score
how is the truck lowered currently? What exactly is it you are asking?

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Cut front coils and the block and a few leafs removed in the rear. It is very low. I think 3" lower in front and 4" lower in the back.

I would like the front to sit factory height and then make the back match it. I have factory front coils already, that part is easy.

My question is what setup is the most simple to make the back match perfectly with the front.

Lipka101

Reaction score
The back will be too low with rear blocks removed. Find some 1"- 1 1/2" blocks for the rear.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

powerstrokecrzy

Reaction score
I'm wanting to do this same thing but wasn't sure what size blocks to get. Where to find some now.

I'm thinking this stance and 33s will look really good

stroker221

Reaction score
I'm also going to level the rear with the front. Gonna take out the 350 blocks and possibly make some 1.5" blocks. Or anyone know who makes 1.5" blocks with the bump stop in it, the dowel, and also on an angle?

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Ended up doing this all over the weekend and to make it simple I did stock front and rear springs, left the F250 block and leveled the front end with the rear.

Took 1-1.5" up front to level it with the back end having the f250 block. Also installed rear airbags if I want the back to sit a small amount higher.

I used One Up Offroad's leveler kit up front so I could pick the exact ride height, which worked perfectly. We have installed this kit on 6 trucks now since it was released and each one is set up a little different, it definitely is nice having the ability to adjust it to whatever height you want!

Reaction score
I would go ahead and put the stock coils in the front. Then put stock leafs in the rear with no block. That should get you close, maybe slightly high in the rear. If its high in the rear still remove the bottom overload leaf. Should be perfect.

jban126_f350

Reaction score
I want to do this with my truck. Planing on running stock front coils from a 14 on my 06 and and take the block out of rear. I have an add a leaf in there now that adds about 1"-1.5" hoping I won't rub with 20x12

Fox hunt

Reaction score
Ended up doing this all over the weekend and to make it simple I did stock front and rear springs, left the F250 block and leveled the front end with the rear.

Took 1-1.5" up front to level it with the back end having the f250 block. Also installed rear airbags if I want the back to sit a small amount higher.

I used One Up Offroad's leveler kit up front so I could pick the exact ride height, which worked perfectly. We have installed this kit on 6 trucks now since it was released and each one is set up a little different, it definitely is nice having the ability to adjust it to whatever height you want!

Any pics of this. I planning on doing the same thing

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.