Looking to hire experienced mechanic/tech

co04cobra

Reaction score
I am in need of a mechanic with experience in PSDs and other ford trucks.

Knowledge of pulling cabs, doing engine changes, using diagnostic equipment etc..is really a must. Any experience in body shop repair is also a huge plus.

Pay would be based on ability and experience. Please send resumes' or ?s to [email protected]

co04cobra

Reaction score
Would also consider somebody part time if quailified. Please email or PM.

co04cobra

Reaction score
Still looking. Somebody needs a new job for the new year. PM or email me

co04cobra

Reaction score
Guessing in west virginia and not north tx huh??

Yea needed in WV. Could make for a nice change in scenery. Move up to the mountains from TX. We got about a foot or so of snow this week. Am I sweetening the pot??:D

ghohouston

Reaction score
Yea needed in WV. Could make for a nice change in scenery. Move up to the mountains from TX. We got about a foot or so of snow this week. Am I sweetening the pot??:D

actually no, lol i cant stand cold weather haha. and gotta stay in texas. all my family is here, same with wifey

davey99ps

Reaction score
I'd be down if the pay was decent. In all honesty though I'm not really all that good with diagnostic equipment, everything else though isn't a problem.

co04cobra

Reaction score
I'd be down if the pay was decent. In all honesty though I'm not really all that good with diagnostic equipment, everything else though isn't a problem.

You have experience doing 6.0 HGs? Pulling cabs? The diagnostic part can be learned very easy. Shoot me a PM if your're serious. Thanks.

POWER-STRUCK

Reaction score
I hope your quest for a technician gets fulfilled by posting it here, and if so i'm looking to fill 2 positions in my shop. or maybe if you are offering way too much money i will come work for you and both of our problems would be solved! lol

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.