Project Gold Digger

Reaction score
Things are finally starting to come together to get my build started so I figured I would start posting the details.

You can follow the full build also on the build page https://www.facebook.com/DIG4GLD

Starting with a 2013 F250 Crew Cab Short Bed Lariat Ultimate.

I have Cars by Kris doing a rendering for me. You all might know him from the truck he built for SEMA this year, or the one that he built a couple years back which was a lowered dually with orange accents and was featured in the Ford booth. Kris is a great guy and has some great style so I opted to go with him rather than some of the more conventional renderers. He has gone far and above my expectations and I can't wait until we can show off the finished product.

Current upgrades are the basic that everyone should start with.
1. Tint
2. AMP Steps
3. H&S MiniMaxx
4. 5" FloPro Exhaust
5. 6" MBRP Tip

For the big items, American Force is getting me hooked up with a set of 24x14 Vector FP8 Wheels, Icon and OUO are supplying the suspension pieces needed to get the truck up in the air.

Icon
7-9" CoilOver Kit
CDC Coilovers
CDC 2.5" Piggy Back Shocks
2.0 Dual Stabilizers
4, yes 4 rear 2.5 CDC Shocks

OUO
9" Traction Blocks with new U Bolts and Adjustable Top Plates
ALAs
Front Axle Truss with integrated diff cover and stabilizer mounts
Rear Truss with Dual Shock Mounts
Rear Upper Dual Shock Mounts

Here are a couple of the teaser renderings.
photo12_zps20174865.jpg

JoshSuspension_Update1_27_2_zps1b5f1a8f.jpg

Crack85

Reaction score
Sweet build. So with all that suspension is truck going to be a show queen or play offroad sometimes?

BK39

Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing this thing. I've been waiting for someone to post up pics of the AF FP8 Wheels. I've seen them in my diesel power mag for a couple months now, look pretty neat.

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
I happen to ride in a truck with I think the same suspension you are doing last weekend...It was very impressive, different but impressive.

Going to be a great build, good luck!

TripleE44

Reaction score
Sweet. I was wondering what was taking you so long to get started.
I really liked Kris's truck from SEMA this year...

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I like everything except for the huge light bar across the roof of the truck, kinda kills the lines of the windshield and makes it look boxy

Latest posts

Members online