Ride quality; Carli commuter vs No limit reverse level

WDiesel

Reaction score
Hey guys; I need a little advice. I’m looking to try and improve the ride quality on my 250. Im looking at the reverse level kit from no limit with icon 2.0 shocks or carli commuter 2.5 lift with fox shocks. I may do full rear leaf springs too if it makes a big difference. I drive 25,000 miles a year on bumpy pavement but there’s no potholes and tired of being thrown around the truck. I know nobody has probably ran both setups but y’all would have a better idea than me what would be better.

If I did the reverse level I’d run stock 20s and a Michelin 35x1250. If I went the carli route I’d probably run 37x1350 on 22x12s.

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Carli doesn’t recommend the full deavers with the commuter shock. Backcountry kit or better. I think most of your decision is going to come down to the icon shocks vs the fox shocks. Personally I wouldn’t do either kit, but I’d go with icon shocks over fox, if I didn’t have carli/king parts taking up space I’d put icon on my truck, that’s not solely for objective reasons though.

Also what’s your goal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WDiesel

Reaction score
In a ideal world I could get f150 ride quality over the road unloaded while still maintaining the ability to pull 12k on the gooseneck or bumper pull.

I’m thinking the lower cog of the reverse level would ride better but didn’t know if the front springs of the two were different.

Edit; I’m currently on a cheap rough country spacer lift and probably blown out stock ranchos so anything might be better than what I have

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.