RUDY"S RIPOFF

wiseguy

Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bad experience with rudys diesel
bought sct3015R and dpf delete pipe with bungs off ebay was listed as "3015r with pipe with bungs" received sct3015 with custom tune for dpf delete " they actually wrote an R after the sct part number with a sharpie marker" and I received pipe with out bungs. was told "it will delete dpf what more do I want" well sct does not support a modified sct device and ad was listed as delete pipe with bungs. I expect to receive what I paid for had to dispute with ebay very rude customer service. they posted " im not very smart" WTF if I order a 3015r I expect that period if I order a pipe with bungs I expect that. Not what they think is best. a device they modified not warrantied/supported by sct!!!! and sense their tune does not require egt sensors they sent me a pipe with out. ITS not what I ordered had to pay shipping for return on something they simply lied about!!!! :cursing:

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
A long way towards what? Will make his story more credible or just help you to understand him better?

Both. I had to read slow to understand him. And if it comes across in a clear and professional manner, it reflectsn10x better on him.

Rather than typing like a pissed off 15 year old, type like a grown up and you'll get some more respect..

You of all people have NO room to talkLOL

Lolololol

20007.3L

Reaction score
Never said you where stupid, just that you should stable your poney when the gramer posse rides out in search of offenders.

Like i told you before, when I have improper typing grammar is when i am on my phone with a cracked up screen, and fat fingers, so my apologies i dont type absolutely perfect for you! Im not writing a college paper, Im talking to you guys LOL

OBS F350

Reaction score
Sorry for the grammar. I was trying not to make the story 10 pages long.

People would rather have a nicely laid out story with all the facts, that is written properly than a bunch of BS that we can hardly put together thrown into a post. If you're going to call out a vendor like this you need to have ALL the facts laid out in a nice manner or you will get flamed, hard.

wiseguy

Reaction score
I purchased sct3015r tuner and dpf delete pipe from Rudy's diesel. Rudy's sent me a sct3015 with a custom tune. The tuner was modified. Nowhere was it stated it was not a authentic sct device. I called SCT support I was informed they modified the tuner and they could not help. basically I'm pissed they are charging 900 bucks for a SCT3015 tuner calling it a SCT3015r. The ad also included a delete pipe listed with bungs. Rudy's sent me a pipe without bungs. Items were retuned money refunded ONLY after filing dispute with ebay. Still cost me 50 bucks for shipping

Last edited:

sootie

Reaction score
So were you so caught up in the fact you didn't get what you ordered, did you forget to check if the parts would actually accomplish what you purchased them to do? Also, did you not purchase these parts off ebay? Shouldn't this be an ebay call out? If you were that concerned about customer service perhaps you could have ordered from Rudys? I've never known ebay to be too personable.
I'm not understanding the issue with the fact the tuner held a custom tune. That's a provision by Sct. If you wanted authentic product-please order it from SCT. And when they say they don't have it, you will realize why things are the way they are.

Last edited:

neverkickn

Reaction score
So were you so caught up in the fact you didn't get what you ordered, did you forget to check if the parts would actually accomplish what you purchased them to do? Also, did you not purchase these parts off ebay? Shouldn't this be an ebay call out? If you were that concerned about customer service perhaps you could have ordered from Rudys? I've never known ebay to be too personable.

Calling Rudy's or ordering off their eBay store is one in the same. If the eBay description didn't match the product then Rudy's misrepresented themselves, simple as that.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Calling Rudy's or ordering off their eBay store is one in the same. If the eBay description didn't match the product then Rudy's misrepresented themselves, simple as that.

Im behind you in this. Additionally, if you order a banana and some.cheese I think you should get a banana and cheese. Not an apple because I decide ghat they have simlar potassium content and some soy cheese because you "might" have lactose intolerance.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Im behind you in this. Additionally, if you order a banana and some.cheese I think you should get a banana and cheese. Not an apple because I decide ghat they have simlar potassium content and some soy cheese because you "might" have lactose intolerance.

this is what happened though. you can't load a custom tune onto a 3015. you can load custom tunes on a 3015r. Rudy's changed the programming of the 3015 tuner so they can load their tunes onto it like a 3015r. but then the problem is that you can't order any other custom tunes from any other tuner. only rudy's tunes will work. I just felt the need to say this to clear up any confusion.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.