Security light 02 Excursion 7.3

JEEPSTER401

Reaction score
I have a security light that is blinking slow all of the time, engine cranking and all. Is that normal? I though they were only on when the key was out and for a few blinks after the key was turned to the on position. It is not blinking fast like it has the incorrect key but it will also not start. Everything looks fine data streaming other than it is not commanding pulse width. I am guessing that might be because the security pulls the pulse width out if it senses a security issue?? If anyone can see what theirs does and let me know that would be great. Thanks

psduser1

Reaction score
I'm going to say pats has you locked out.
Several years ago another member had a similar issue, but id be lying if I told you how he fixed it , ��.
Maybe type "pats" or similar into the search bar?
It may take a dealer level computer to reset the pats.

JEEPSTER401

Reaction score
I'm going to say pats has you locked out.
Several years ago another member had a similar issue, but id be lying if I told you how he fixed it , ��.
Maybe type "pats" or similar into the search bar?
It may take a dealer level computer to reset the pats.

Just an update to anyone else with this issue. Ended up being a broken wire going to the passive anti theft transducer module, wire #43 coming out of the central junction block. Fixed that up and it runs like a champ. The security light does not blink while cranking, only while the key is out and once it is inserted into the ignition switch it blinks twice and goes out.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.