Smeding diesel Intake and intercooler piping kit

hlejeune6.7

Reaction score
I see MDC Diesel has a smeding full intercooler piping kit for $500 cheaper than MPD and Pusher. Is there a reason for this? Is the kit any less reliable or is fitment an issue?

ncollins64

Reaction score
I have a couple customers and friends that have bought their products because it’s “cheaper”. There is always an issue with fitment, pin holes in the welds, not the correct product etc. needless to say they scrap it and buy quality. Me personally I’ll never buy garbage to save a few bucks, I’d rather buy once and also have the good customer service that comes with it.

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
I have a couple customers and friends that have bought their products because it’s “cheaper”. There is always an issue with fitment, pin holes in the welds, not the correct product etc. needless to say they scrap it and buy quality. Me personally I’ll never buy garbage to save a few bucks, I’d rather buy once and also have the good customer service that comes with it.

Thank you for the reply. This thread was the first Inhave found where the smeding 6.7 piping kit was called junk. All the others I have looked at said differently, and that was from guys who bought and used the exact product asked about here.

So far there only three kits who's design I like, MPD, pusher, and smeding. It has to do worhnthe intake y-pipe. The have the best design.

Thanks again.

Latest posts

Members online