Spar<>tan 325HP BETA Test Tune

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
Our new 325HP BETA tune is now available for download for ALL year model 6.4L Powerstroke applications.

Many of you may have tried this with our previous download for Job 2 and up trucks. This is now compatible with Job 1.

This new version is updated from the previous 325 test file we put out for later model trucks, and has user-adjustable options now accessible (the previous file did not). This file also has a partial remedy for the excessive boost at cruise issue reported by a few testers.

The download is a complete update, so you'll want to back up your old "tuning files" folder of your nDash/DashDAQ SD card on your computer, ****** the "tuning files" folder from your SD card, and run this updater in the root directory of your SD card. If you need any help with this, please contact tech support.

You can download the update here (please remove the <-> characters from the link):

http://www.spar<->tandieseltech.com/PhalanxUpdate800_BETA.exe

For any users unfamiliar, this calibration is brand new, and entirely different from our previous tunes. Drivability and shifting is much improved and smoother, and overall mannerisms of the truck much more pleasant. The shifting strategy is based off of our highly-acclaimed work on the 6R140 mated with the 6.7L; shifts are firm and crisp without being harsh or jerky.

We will be releasing these new updated calibrations in several other power levels (starting with 75HP, 150HP, and 210HP) over the next couple of weeks, so please keep your eyes peeled!

All user feedback is helpful and appreciated.

klbowen

Reaction score
Sweet! Sounds like I know what I'll be doing tomorrow haha

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

kdw3

Reaction score
After you select the 325 beta tune it will ask you if you want to change parameters. Make sure you select the 325 that is dated July 2

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

lariat08

Reaction score
Right I "scrolled" through but all I saw was the usual, tire size, egr on/off ect. Shouldn't there be more? Or were those the things that weren't included the first time with the original beta?

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Right I "scrolled" through but all I saw was the usual, tire size, egr on/off ect. Shouldn't there be more? Or were those the things that weren't included the first time with the original beta?

The first 325 beta had no changeable options at all, i'm pretty sure this is just adding the basic OST options back in.

Vernon

Reaction score
We will be releasing these new updated calibrations in several other power levels (starting with 75HP, 150HP, and 210HP) over the next couple of weeks, so please keep your eyes peeled!

All user feedback is helpful and appreciated.

Currious, is 325 too much if one is only dp(eff) ******d, and AFe cold intake? Havent done much else yet. eg is next then studs but takes time and money. Tranny and turbos are out of budget till honey do list is compleeted. OH, I did replace tcm with job 3 with great results on rev slams.

PS... 210tp should be high on the list of new tuens. Seems many "closed course" pullers use this exclusively.

Vernon

Powerstroker6.4

Reaction score
Why cant I seem to find the tunes? Do we unzip it first? I downloaded the newest 325 beta file, my computer automatically unzipped the files and so then I took those files and placed them in a folder on the SD card after I deleeeted (spelled wrong on purpose btw) the old tuning file folder. What am I missing?!

Buckiii2

Reaction score
Why cant I seem to find the tunes? Do we unzip it first? I downloaded the newest 325 beta file, my computer automatically unzipped the files and so then I took those files and placed them in a folder on the SD card after I deleeeted (spelled wrong on purpose btw) the old tuning file folder. What am I missing?!

I don't know if it matters or not but I extracted mine after I sent it to the SD card. I couldn't find the 325 at first either, cycle through again it was after the 275 was not in order. I put it on last night.

Buckiii2

Reaction score
I went through it 2 times. Finally found it and all I have to say is WOW!!!
I have to go easy with mine. Breaking in a new Warren Competition Transmission and I just had my 4th back surgery. Seams ok so far. Hopefully Mick does not read this tread. He has been sending me special tunes due to the new built transmission. For some reason he says I could blow my pump with the regular tunes due to high line pressure. I contacted Andy with Warren and he says the line pressure should be the same as stock. I am going to go easy for a couple weeks then see what happens. So far so good, but I only drove about three miles.

[email protected]

Reaction score
Hey guys I am new to this site I have a job 1. I tried to download the new 325 beta and for some reason I have the 325 beta tune but it doesn't allow me to change any more then what it did before am I doing something wrong any help would be appreciated thank you. I have the ndash with I think the latest version 710. I downloaded the beta link used winzip it shows up on the card and in the Nash loaded the tune.

djr4x4

Reaction score
Cant wait to try the revision and see how it reacts.. thank you s.p.a.r.t.a.n..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

djr4x4

Reaction score
Guys.. to not add any confusion.. remove the old 325 file before doing this update that gives u the new 325 file.. This way u only have the 1 in your list..

djr4x4

Reaction score
Step 1.. download the file from s.p.a.r.t.a.n.. its an exe file..
Step 2. Remove the sd card from your dashdaq/ndash and insert into computer sd card slot.
Step 3. Cut/paste your tuning folder from sd card to somewhere u will remember on your computer hard drive.
Step 4. Cut/paste the s.p.a.r.t.a.n.exe file u just downloaded on your computer onto your sd card.
Step 5. Click on the exe file once u have it on your sd card and let it unzip.. it will put a new tuning folder on the sd card with all the tunes plus the new 325 tune..
Step 6. Once finished. Reinstall back into your dashdaq/ndash and pick your tune..
Step 7.. enjoy!!!

This should cover it.. anything i miss please someone dont hesitate to comment.. im on my phone typing this. Haha

Latest posts

Members online