Tcm

Wemoy1

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a custom tcm out for the 6r. Been reading alot about the way they shift. I don't like how mine shifts. Just curious if anyone knows

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Wemoy1

Reaction score
I got them from no limit I think they are innovative tunes

UpstateDieselGuy

Reaction score
Look into getting revised tuning for the trans and see if they can make it to your liking. The other issue is sometimes that shifting style is used to help hold the power.

charles henson

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I have their tune & my trans shifts great,maybe you should see about a revised tune as mine is fairly new & i couldn't be happier.I just want more power, but that's a thirst that i can never seem to satisfy lol.

Last edited:

Wemoy1

Reaction score
I don't like the 2nd thru 3rd shift. I 4 th and 5th seem to be the same from time to time. I'll look into getting ad of someone about that. See if it helps. I liked the 5r shifting way better than this trans.

sledhead_24_7

Reaction score
I know Matt at Spartan had a different TCM for the 6.4's to address issues with some higher hp tunes and stock TCM's ability to deal with them. If I remember right...., but that was 2 trucks ago and several nights sleep since.

I would think some revised tranny tuning would help out your situation.

Captaincworley

Reaction score
Which tune are you running from Innovative? It could just be the converter locking that you don't like. I have the Innovative and the Pip tunes for mine. The shifting on the Innovative tunes are great. Im gonna try the Pip 7.2 when i get home to see how they are.

Charles

dcswetman

Reaction score
I also have to say the PIP v7.2 shifts are much better. Though i did hear the 4-5 shift squeal the first time i did a WOT run with them. Never had it before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wemoy1

Reaction score
What are the pip tunes? I'm not sure it's been a few months since I loaded them up. I'll have to get ahold of bigpower he is who I talked with for them

Latest posts

Members online