Washing Under Hood

PDT1081

Reaction score
Heard an awful sound and saw a puff of hair fly out the wheel well when I started the truck this morning. Any tips on cleaning under the hood? Anything that should not get directly hosed off?

webb06

Reaction score
Heard an awful sound and saw a puff of hair fly out the wheel well when I started the truck this morning. Any tips on cleaning under the hood? Anything that should not get directly hosed off?

Kitty? Lol wash away. Won’t hurt anything. We wash almost every truck we work on after it’s finished.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PDT1081

Reaction score
Kitty? Lol wash away. Won’t hurt anything. We wash almost every truck we work on after it’s finished.

99% sure it was. We've been having a couple show up randomly. One less now. Started stinking bad today. Went to the car wash and sprayed what I could without opening the hood. Will probably need to use the garden hose tomorrow.

webb06

Reaction score
99% sure it was. We've been having a couple show up randomly. One less now. Started stinking bad today. Went to the car wash and sprayed what I could without opening the hood. Will probably need to use the garden hose tomorrow.

Before you drive it too far I’d make sure the majority of the leftover pieces are out of there. Specifically in front of the fan. Had a customer that had a cat get in front of his fan. First time he fired it up it killed the cat but when he took off down the road the dead cat broke off a fan blade and destroyed the radiator costing him a lot more headache.

PDT1081

Reaction score
Before you drive it too far I’d make sure the majority of the leftover pieces are out of there. Specifically in front of the fan. Had a customer that had a cat get in front of his fan. First time he fired it up it killed the cat but when he took off down the road the dead cat broke off a fan blade and destroyed the radiator costing him a lot more headache.

I did look under the hood on Friday. I couldn't see it anywhere. Fan still looked good.

Latest posts

Members online