Where's the Alaska Army?

AKHILF

Reaction score
Well I dont think anyones really checking in here. But just in case I'm selling the white grill i made. Looks really good and I get a lot of complements for it. Only reason im selling it is because I built another one and painted it black and decided to run it.
4c08de01.jpg

7b5539c8.jpg

561ad109.jpg

call or text 223-9620

AKHILF

Reaction score
Its made from a stock 05 grill and they are plastic so you can powdercoat it. It was painted the right way I'v been doing body work for 6 years. plastic prep, high build primer base coat, clear coat. I had it on my truck for half a year and no chips in it. I'm not one for spray paint really but if you wanted to paint to match it you can go to your local paint shop and they can put it in a spray can for you. Or just take it to a body shop and it would be cheap. And its an 05 grill so you need to do the 05 bumper. It looks 10 times better when you do.

washingtoncoastie

Reaction score
it was made for the 99-03 front end. i want to say there is about an inch of room but im not sure. i cant go check because the truck is sitting at my house in kodiak and im in washington state for the next two months....

Latest posts

Members online