Wisconsin Dyno Day-Appleton WI

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Hay there guys I saw this on the Powerstroke Nation and wanted to show it here as well in case some guys dont go there. If you are intrested contact Flexyford on Powerstrokenation.com. There is also a write up in regional row on the same website.

flexyford
Joe
Member's Gallery Join Date: Sep 2009

Wisconsin Dyno Day

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been talking to Cory at Full Boar Enterprises and would like to get him to bring his dyno up to appleton to my work parking lot and make a dyno day out of it. Thinking June or July let me know what weekends work the best for everyone, probably do some cruising that night and bonfire that night. Dyno event will tenatatively be held at Visionary Metals, depending on the crowd size that we will be looking at.

Super Stroke

Reaction score
Im from central wisco, let me know when yur doing it, i got 3 or 4 trucks that cruz over and rollem!!

flexyford

Reaction score
Hey guys sorry this plan never worked out. Id like to do this one day but now that Cory is at Ram Boyz idk if he can do the mobile dynoing.

Dave

Reaction score
Still could happen. Call Dan from Dans diesel performance. They got a mobile dyno last year

lubeowner

Reaction score
Dyno day in Platteville, may 4th. Also side by side dirt drag racing. Beers and food served on the premises. Also will have ATV and utv racing. Hope to see you here.

Diesel23

Reaction score
Dyno day in Platteville, may 4th. Also side by side dirt drag racing. Beers and food served on the premises. Also will have ATV and utv racing. Hope to see you here.

Been waiting and was going to get a hold of you guys ,still no truck as of now but would make the trip for the event !! always fun just hangin out anyway

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Performance Diesel will have a dyno day on May 11th 2013 at their shop in DePere, WI. There will be lots of nice trucks there. Come check it out or bring your truck to dyno.

TooMuch03

Reaction score
Performance Diesel will have a dyno day on May 11th 2013 at their shop in DePere, WI. There will be lots of nice trucks there. Come check it out or bring your truck to dyno.

damn, wish I would have known sooner. I just got tickets to the T-rats game that day. Maybe i will stop by before the game for a bit, just might not be able to get on the rollers.

Members online

No members online now.