• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

93 Ford Bronco Trail Rig

cbf9703

Reaction score
Trail rig / offroad project ready for a refresh or repower. The value is in the parts and set up work already done, it is NOT a showstopper, but is a good way to get into the hobby.

The good:
S&W Racing Roll Cage (internal, no exo cage) with extra supports, welded (has never been rolled)
Full hydraulic steering
Front drive flanges
Dana 60 front and Sterling 10.25 rear, both with 4.56 gears and fully welded (no locker, engaged at all times)
Snorkel (removable)
Transgo tugger kit in trans and fan moved to rear of vehicle
Remote battery cut off
5 point harnesses for front bucket seats (stock seats, not racing)
Square tubing bumpers with front stinger, lights, and winch
Beadlock wheels with custom cut and grooved 44" boggers
Suspension lift and shackle flip, body has been cut some for clearance- it flexes incredibly well for leaf springs

The bad:
Needs the rear end rebuilt
Seats are weathered
Body is rough
No doors
Needs batteries and is not currently running (was when it was parked, but there were plans to rebuild the 351) so will need to either be pulled onto a trailer or rollback to move to your location. Currently in Smyrna, TN.

Pics: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-OKKm2pRlIsMUVnNXpubkF6LXc&usp=sharing

I have a new house project so this has to go. $3000 OBO as is or willing to trade for a running commuter car. Has title, but not street legal anymore.

c77bccd61c6e412e3ab632ff1a964da0.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

6speedsd

Reaction score
I wonder what the fine fine citizens of Memfrica would do if I gently "tapped" them out of the way on the 240 loop in this ole girl? LOL

Free bump for ya Frank

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LovinPSDs

Reaction score
Backs seat? I wanna get back into wheeling cheap, but my stipulation is that it's gotta have a back seat and badass tool cage since our daughter will be riding now

cbf9703

Reaction score
It has the factory seat, so yes there is a back bench. There are not 5 point harnesses in the back, factory belts only. It's been outside, so the seats need cleaning.... Or a cover.

b67fff45c647914ecb063ddc4573d076.jpg

cbf9703

Reaction score
$2500. Other projects have come up and I need this to go.

I may not be the first owner, but we did all the work over the last 8 years or so.... I'd be happy to answer questions about everything I know on the vehicle.

cbf9703

Reaction score
No reason it shouldn't run with a freshening up and the rear end only needs to be rebuilt because it got some water in it and was allowed to rust when it sat while we built a house. :morons:

dsberman94

Reaction score
Hmm. I might pick this up from you when I come down to Tennessee in July. Been wanting a toy for a while to take on trails. This is right up that alley as long as the price is right while I'm down there.

6speedsd

Reaction score
I think you are just looking for an excuse to get close to Frank..... It might charge you double for it though.

dsberman94

Reaction score
No. Actually I'm looking for a project for the GF and I who will be accompanying me on my trip to TN. I just recently found a few places that we could turn into a fun weekend with a decent rig to start with. But I want to have a project for us that we can go have a bit of fun in as well. I want to show her some vehicle stuff so she can get her hands dirty with me working on it. She doesn't like working on my truck with me and she doesn't want to mess with her jeep at all so I figure I'll get something we can enjoy.

cbf9703

Reaction score
Hmm. I might pick this up from you when I come down to Tennessee in July. Been wanting a toy for a while to take on trails. This is right up that alley as long as the price is right while I'm down there.
Honestly I'd like it be gone by then, but it's a solid base and has a lot invested in it. I'm just moving on to other projects.
I think you are just looking for an excuse to get close to Frank..... It might charge you double for it though.

Yeah, I'd rather not invite Berman out to my property. LOL. : lookaround:

dsberman94

Reaction score
Honestly I'd like it be gone by then, but it's a solid base and has a lot invested in it. I'm just moving on to other projects.

Yeah, I'd rather not invite Berman out to my property. LOL. : lookaround:

If it's gone then it's gone. No big deal on that aspect.

Notneb

Reaction score
If I buy it, can you park it at your mom's for a fun buggy when I come through Central America? :p

Seriously, sweet rig, sweet price, GLWS!

Latest posts

Members online