Update on my rig

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
This is in regard to your *** ****** kits on Craigslist Enrique. That is my truck in the ad, I didn't approve the use of my truck for this. Either get rid of that pic or you will be hearing from my attorney. This is the text In sent him.

like threatening with an attorney is gonna phase an illegal alien .... LOL , he'll prolly win counter suing you .

Kbuterbaugh04

Reaction score
like threatening with an attorney is gonna phase an illegal alien .... LOL , he'll prolly win counter suing you .
Counter sue and Erik will be detailing his own truck while Enrique drinks a cold Corona

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Erik,

Is Morgan/Jared ever giving you your truck back? lol

We didn't want to drive a clean Cali truck that's never seen a winter in the hell we experienced for salt this winter

Trucks getting a truss put on today, both transmissions dynoed to make sure he's 100% set for the long haul with a back up, then it's time to beat it on the street for a couples days, since the last couple weeks showers have washed the salt off.

Once we get some miles on it and clean up some more whoopsies from the last shop to have their hands in it, we'll wrap it up and get it back west for spring in bobo's hands again

Black AOD

Reaction score
bobo? lmfao.. have the mice invaded it yet?

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

It's funny you mentioned that name because when Jared said it I was like, That's not how I think of Klausen (even though i don't really know him other than on here) but ok lol

MaxdLaw

Reaction score
We didn't want to drive a clean Cali truck that's never seen a winter in the hell we experienced for salt this winter

Trucks getting a truss put on today, both transmissions dynoed to make sure he's 100% set for the long haul with a back up, then it's time to beat it on the street for a couples days, since the last couple weeks showers have washed the salt off.

Once we get some miles on it and clean up some more whoopsies from the last shop to have their hands in it, we'll wrap it up and get it back west for spring in bobo's hands again

In for videos of the test drive. I would totally drive an hour over there just to watch lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Lmao, bobo is a name that got stuck on my in FB. I have not pushed them to get it done, have the 6.7 to drive and I want them to get to it when they can. No rush. Hopefully the truss will clock the tc enough to let my drivelines live

Wayne

Reaction score
consider the t-case clocking ring and trans cross member from OUO. That'll dramatically improve your front driveline angles so you can beat the snot out of it without fear of losing another joint or pinion.

Members online

No members online now.