Largest turbo ran on 7.3

PsdPullerJr

Reaction score
Whats the largest turbo anyone has ran on a 7.3? Single only, no twins, and fuel only. How was spool up and peak boost? After market or stock cam? With or without headers? Not worried too much about streetablity.

Short Bus

Reaction score
Moremph used to run a huge single on his but I have no idea what it was. Dave or John at swamps might know if Moremph doesn't answer

ghohouston

Reaction score
how big are we talking here? a buddy of mine, and member on here is running an s480 with 400/400's and headers lol, or was anyways

mattman347

Reaction score
We have a customer running a billet 82 as a single and has had great luck pulling with it. Its the borg 82FMW so the turbine is not huge.

Obsledpuller

Reaction score
How's it do for spool up? Are you running a high stall converter? Who ported the heads?

I have a stock precision converter from my BTS install. Carson Stauffer ported the heads. And it does ok as far as spool up up to about half throttle it's great but if I mat the pedal I can for sure black out the sun. I also have a set of headers on the truck with matts stage 2 cam in it builds boost pretty fast I have no complaints only a little worse than my 300/200's were as far as smoke.

powerstrokenstang

Reaction score
I am running a lil bigger than an 82. Thats all i wanna say right now but its still an s400. Carson isnt running anything huge. Moremph old setup is def the biggest ive ever heard of. 3.6" is big lol.

pullandpray

Reaction score
Crazy the bottom is holding that. if it was my truck I would have a rod sailing to the moon by now lol

Members online

No members online now.