What have you done to your powerstroke today?

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
What broke? I thought us zf guys were supposed to have it easy
Hadn't found out yet. I will say that I drive the chit out if this truck and it's got about 5000lbs of crap on it. Rig welder set up. Engine, trans and t case all have less than 50k miles on them. I'm hoping it's a cheap amount for the parts. Thankfully the labor is cheap imo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Leftthenleft

Reaction score
Hadn't found out yet. I will say that I drive the chit out if this truck and it's got about 5000lbs of crap on it. Rig welder set up. Engine, trans and t case all have less than 50k miles on them. I'm hoping it's a cheap amount for the parts. Thankfully the labor is cheap imo

Ten four. I had an issue with a dumb*** that installed my southbend. Other than that I'm hoping it is trouble free for awhile. Post up what you find out!

nighthawk285

Reaction score
Jomax I've seen and joined you in countless other suspension threads so forgive me for asking but do you have different springs as well? Did you go with the custom tuned 2.0s or just the OTC version? I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts as I'll be due for shocks this winter.

Either way, you'll love the OUO bars.

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
My zf6 was so destroyed they do not know what failed first. Everything except for the case and clutch needed to be repaired.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Pulled my 38R off, and put a s366sxe and T4 kit on. Redid my fuel system. All I can say is wow.
from what i have read, the sxe line is way better then the standard line.. i know I wouldn't have switched from a 38r to a standard 366... how much of a difference is it?
Ordered Fox 2.0s and OUO traction bars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jealous
My zf6 was so destroyed they do not know what failed first. Everything except for the case and clutch needed to be repaired.

dude that sucks!!! how heavy is your rig?

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

Jomax

Reaction score
And they're installed! Man what a difference... for anyone on the fence on fox 2.0s. Just DO it. Well worth the money.

0aa0c19b7f5cd77ba4fd7f688cf541be.jpg

5cc07ce031c559e648dae28994e6ae95.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
dude that sucks!!! how heavy is your rig?

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

Honestly I don't know the weight. I know my welder weighs around 1700. I bought the bed half done. The guy used a lot of metal he had laying around and the end result was a bed thats heavy as chit. I'm gonna weigh it next week when I get it back. 2700 for a stock rebuild out the door with a 2 year unlimited mileage warranty covering parts and labor. I had to negotiate all that in to the deal.

The truck got pissed off because I made the decision to sell it and buy a new 6.7. So now I've lost 3k in profit. Lol

JRLott

Reaction score
Changed oil and rotated tires. Now needs a bath, but I think I have just enough will power to put it off a few days.

Betarocker

Reaction score
Installed Retro Solutions HIDs and V-LEDs blinker bulbs. Then I made a back-up lamp with 4 projector LEDs I have had for a few years to fit above the license plate.

Members online

No members online now.