What have you done to your powerstroke today?

diezelfreak

Reaction score
How do you like the lights so far. Been thinking of doing a set but I mainly see them on 08+ bumpers. Wasn't sure if they pointed down to much or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ghost1776

Reaction score
How do you like the lights so far. Been thinking of doing a set but I mainly see them on 08+ bumpers. Wasn't sure if they pointed down to much or not.

I don't know if you are referring to mine or not but they work great for me. They mounted in my bumper perfect and with my lift it makes it perfect when using the lights. I spliced into my reverse lights of course.

diezelfreak

Reaction score
Yes sorry on that. They look good in there I would like to be able to put mine on a switch so that way when we are in the field at night I could flip them on when I need.

Ghost1776

Reaction score
Yes sorry on that. They look good in there I would like to be able to put mine on a switch so that way when we are in the field at night I could flip them on when I need.

It's all good. Yeah I should have done a switch as well but for now it suits my needs.

Ghost1776

Reaction score
f700822e0e7df7a6e7f0a2be2fb56e87.jpg

Getting ready to install the boost fooler.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Ordered a 180* tstat and billet housing. Don't know if I really needed the billet housing but I've got it just in case now. Along with a couple parts to try to fix my fuel leak again and close able lids for my yeti cups.

6speedsd

Reaction score
29b0b31a668530efa27edb4ff312c724.jpg

Found the source of my HPO leak....at least I think that's the only one. Upper seal on #8 injector. Drivers side got new Orings all around. Haven't put air back to it yet to see if that was the only leak. Wife wants to go to dinner tonight so it'll have to wait until tomorrow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

T_W6.7

Reaction score
did a Midwest Diesel and Auto 65.5mm vgt turbo, dual fuelers, wastegate kit, intake piping kit and some custom tuning, struggling to get the serpentine belt into place, just a little too much tension to get it on, was able to move the idler pulley over to a location that worked for a little bit, but then it warmed up and started squeaking, so kind of disappointed, but trying to find a solution

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
Dropped mine off at the transmission shop to have the 45k mile zf6 repaired.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

MeTo

Reaction score
Stuck some more money into "Tuppence" of course.

I found a very nice and reasonable tan driver's side door panel and a tan Explorer
overhead console. I always wanted temp and compass for boondocking.

Latest posts

Members online