A little update on my truck...

jdgleason

Reaction score
Thanks my regular cab is not even close to being done. My black truck motor got a thrust bearing, so I'm in the process of building another motor for it, thinking about putting the max powers back on. I have a 75 single now but I want to be able to tow with it again.

Ouch! Well hope to see them both ripping soon buddy! Go for it lol I still love these turbo setups. Just finished a buddy's truck with max powers too.

What size injectors are you going to?

Well..... I know I said I'd never do it, but turns out that Josh is a pretty smooth talker and made me a deal I couldn't refuse on some brand new 150% injectors. Matt is cool with tuning them, so I figured I'd give them a shot! If we can't dial them in, then I'll go to a set of 100s from Josh instead.

Im hoping that the flow matching and balancing along with the precision that RCD has building these injectors will make them easy to keep clean.

BOSS450

Reaction score
I drive mine all the time with no smoke. 100s to 150s are only 25% more. They're not that bad at all. And if hope matts cool with it. He tuned mine. And I had to get home to give me more fuel lol.

And idk seems like they're coming out with something special and new all the time. But mine are brand new balanced 150s from RCD too

jdgleason

Reaction score
I drive mine all the time with no smoke. 100s to 150s are only 25% more. They're not that bad at all. And if hope matts cool with it. He tuned mine. And I had to get home to give me more fuel lol.

And idk seems like they're coming out with something special and new all the time. But mine are brand new balanced 150s from RCD too

I'm at altitude though lol **** sucks! But that's good to know! Excited to see what they do.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Soon 100s will be old news. LOL

Rudy's had what, a set of 200%'s from S&S in their blue truck at UCC. Nuts.

Ouch! Well hope to see them both ripping soon buddy! Go for it lol I still love these turbo setups. Just finished a buddy's truck with max powers too.

Well..... I know I said I'd never do it, but turns out that Josh is a pretty smooth talker and made me a deal I couldn't refuse on some brand new 150% injectors. Matt is cool with tuning them, so I figured I'd give them a shot! If we can't dial them in, then I'll go to a set of 100s from Josh instead.

Im hoping that the flow matching and balancing along with the precision that RCD has building these injectors will make them easy to keep clean.

You'll be fine JD. Between Josh's injector tech and Matt's tuning exp. it should run pretty clean. Just add more nitrous on the truck, put those 150's to use lol

Black AOD

Reaction score
Yeah. And ledfoot has them in their pulling truck if I'm not mistaken. But those 200s are pricey wanna say about twice the cost of 150s.

Yeah they are pricey, I talked to a member of rudy's crew at 2016 TS this year, he said for what they paid you could buy 2 sets of 100's I think lol

Leadfoot's green 6.7 pull truck?

BOSS450

Reaction score
Yeah they are pricey, I talked to a member of rudy's crew at 2016 TS this year, he said for what they paid you could buy 2 sets of 100's I think lol

Leadfoot's green 6.7 pull truck?

No it was a 6.4. Idk if they still have it or anything. Saw it at Rudy's event a year or two ago.

Black AOD

Reaction score
No it was a 6.4. Idk if they still have it or anything. Saw it at Rudy's event a year or two ago.
Ahh yeah I don't think they use that truck as much anymore. They have this bright green 6.7 dually pull truck that absolutely SSCCRREEAAMMMMS that I see all the time now. Its purddyy

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

BOSS450

Reaction score
Ahh yeah I don't think they use that truck as much anymore. They have this bright green 6.7 dually pull truck that absolutely SSCCRREEAAMMMMS that I see all the time now. Its purddyy

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Haha Purdy. Yeah that it is. I doubt they do. 6.4 need nitrous for their high flow heads haha

Squirl sorry JD I'll hop off your thread now.

jdgleason

Reaction score
Lol my only concern is smoke down low. I'm sure that it won't be an issue!

Got some fancy new braided stainless brake lines from Trevor this week too! Getting prepped for Rudy's!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.