A little update on my truck...

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Thanks man! I've got a ton of hours into the details!

I think it'd do 135+ of i decided to push it that hard... I always drive to the track though, so there's that lol.

Hopefully I get some better fuel only numbers out of it before fall as well. It's still pretty conservative really.

I could always show up with the winch and gooseneck again in case you break it like last spring.. We've got this rolling trucks off the trailer down to an artform as you know..

jdgleason

Reaction score
Good.job hand!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Thanks buddy!
I could always show up with the winch and gooseneck again in case you break it like last spring.. We've got this rolling trucks off the trailer down to an artform as you know..

Lol don't tempt me with a good time! Half that was Luke lining it up all perfect lol

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Thanks man! I was expecting to see your truck doing some gnarly things this year! How is that thing doing?!

Waiting for my converter to be restalled. Been at the place for over 2 months. Probably going back to a 5r. Not being able to drive the truck is pointless so I'd rather have to fix the trans every other week and drive it than not have the ability to drive it.

jdgleason

Reaction score
always loved your truck JD, now I love it even more. paint work on the motor looks awesome

Thank you sir! I appreciate that! I'm super happy with that color - kind of out of my comfort zone but it came out perfect!

Looks nice man!

Thanks Ryan!

Waiting for my converter to be restalled. Been at the place for over 2 months. Probably going back to a 5r. Not being able to drive the truck is pointless so I'd rather have to fix the trans every other week and drive it than not have the ability to drive it.

I don't blame you! That sucks man, hope it's back up for you soon

powerstroked08

Reaction score

Wasn't twisted working on some bigger shafts for the 5r a few months ago?

Bustedknuckles

Reaction score
Someone else builds a bolt together converter now. Can't remember who though.

jdgleason

Reaction score
No they're working on 4R stuff. And it's gonna be amazingggg.

And Im telling you JD if you bring your truck out here it'll never be the same. That east coast air is addictive!

Lol well hopefully we will see in October!

a factory box is 4-5ish so whats another 100

that thing runs jg!:evil

Thanks buddy! It does alright

78f100

Reaction score
Jd your trucks a beast, without reading 150 pages can you run down your current set up plz? Are you running maxpowers 66/88 now?

jdgleason

Reaction score
Jd your trucks a beast, without reading 150 pages can you run down your current set up plz? Are you running maxpowers 66/88 now?

Thanks buddy! How's your little truck running?!

Sure thing.

- Carrillos
- Aftermarket Mahle pistons from RCD
- Elite 1x cam
- 90% nozzles (switching soon to fancy new RCD flow matched and balanced injectors)
- Stock heads
- ported intake
- bd manifolds
- no limit pipes
- max power X 66/88
- elite dual pumps

... Ish lol

78f100

Reaction score
Thanks my regular cab is not even close to being done. My black truck motor got a thrust bearing, so I'm in the process of building another motor for it, thinking about putting the max powers back on. I have a 75 single now but I want to be able to tow with it again.

Latest posts

Members online