Kingzilla build!

madman1234509

Reaction score
For what? The street? People have installed as big as an 80mm. But most that install a 75mm and up on the street, don't keep them on the trucks for too awful long

97stoker350

Reaction score
Singles on the 6.4 are pointless imho other than for the sound. Why backtrack in technology? If ur looking for budget 650-700 hp drop in 75/59 or similar and run a 300hp tune and still have the stock driving characteristics

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
Two separate ways of thinking.. Could go south quick.

This thing is going to be nuts! I hope this thing stays together longer than the other builds of this magnitude.

swinky

Reaction score
Singles on the 6.4 are pointless imho other than for the sound. Why backtrack in technology? If ur looking for budget 650-700 hp drop in 75/59 or similar and run a 300hp tune and still have the stock driving characteristics
Simplicity, ability to swap turbos, saves hard parts, sled pulling, because it's their truck and they don't have to ask you for permission before they put a single on it.....

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
I disagree. But like madman said. Let's not go down that endless road again

Motostroker

Reaction score
Sorry for the lack of updates recently guys. Been busy as hell at the shop. Now on to good news!

I'm eager to hurry up and enjoy this truck so I have came up with a plan. There will be two parts to this build.

My 116 has arrived and is currently at my buddies shop. It's going up on the shelf along with all the other goodies. But will not be installed quite yet.

Part one of my build will only include my 4202 as a single, I'll have dual pumps, all supporting mods, etc. good for about 900 on fuel. I'll whip this around and enjoy it while I'm building the other motor to hold my massive 116/76 compounds.

4202 as a single will hold me over until I have financially prepared my wallet and heart to build my stroker motor. I'll be running my 47rh out of King Kong in setup 1 so all I'll have to do is swap engines and I'll be set.

I'll be spraying setup 1 with a .120 shot most likely to wake it up.

Stay tuned for more updates and I'll post some pics later on when I get it all tore apart

97stoker350

Reaction score
We all know you have more expierience with singles but I have driven a single truck and a truck with conpunds and compounds are more fun in my opinion purely because you have power basically as soon as u step on the gas

Members online

No members online now.