Eaton true track fluid opinions.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
It's a cj4, and meets those specs. I can't really say more than that on an open forum without getting someone on my ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i'm always on your ass regardless .... LOL

jimdawg185

Reaction score
All cj4 oils are pretty good. Its not the regular day to day dialed in performance thats a concern. Its the length of the PM and what happens when the oil is tested beyond its design, ie ingress of particular things like coolant and silica, and of course boundary lubrication schemes and heat. All cj4 oils are pretty decent without the above. But it's not just luck that my truck has over 200k miles on it, 20-25k mile oil changes and a cracked block dropping coolant into the oil constantly and Ive had none of the typical 6.4 issues ... Yet. I decided to push our oil with my engine on the line because I want to know what it's capable of. That way when I sell it to you guys I have no doubt it will do what you ask of it and then some. If anyone wants to know what ive run into in the field with different lubricants just text or PM me. Just a quick tip though, buy your oil in quarts or buckets, never in bulk drums from a non ISO distributor. Most of my nightmares and huge failures are result of oil distribution practices. Thats why we ship right from our ISO certified plant or two warehouses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk