Fumoto Oil Drain Valve?

KingStroker

Reaction score
Drain cap hose clip? That is a lot of options! I have the nipple'd 6.4 drain that I have my own hose for, put it in 2-3 years ago, oil changes are simple and fast, no mess now, super easy to send oil samples even though I've been slacking.

It's a plastic clip that prevents the drain from being opened by accident, you have to take it off to drain. Figured why not($2), in case a bush or something finds it's way in there. Lol

AllGo'N'Show

Reaction score
It's a plastic clip that prevents the drain from being opened by accident, you have to take it off to drain. Figured why not($2), in case a bush or something finds it's way in there. Lol

Aaa ic! The Fumo I have is a few years old with nipple, it has a step in the metal guide where the drain handle is, you have to push it over that step before it will open and it isn't exactly 'easy' to slide open, no chance it would pop open while driving or rocks/mud, way to stiff/odd for that. They must have had some issues tho to do a simple redesign like that.

KingStroker

Reaction score
I Ordered directly from Fumoto earlier today, as I stated. Someone stole my identity and purchased 11,000 dollars with my credit card before I got it under control within an hour of my purchase!

DO NOT ORDER DIRECTLY FROM FUMOTO.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
I Ordered directly from Fumoto earlier today, as I stated. Someone stole my identity and purchased 11,000 dollars with my credit card before I got it under control within an hour of my purchase!

Not good.. did the PC you purchase on have some kind of virus? I would run a virus scan might have malware or spyware.

Pmac21

Reaction score

I just ordered mine from them last week, and I haven't seen any strange charges on my card.

KingStroker

Reaction score
I just ordered mine from them last week, and I haven't seen any strange charges on my card.

It could be coincidence, but that is the only place I used the card in a couple days besides to buy fuel, which I did at the pump.

Wouldn't PayPal be more secure for online transactions?

AllGo'N'Show

Reaction score
yes and no, its another step that the 'bad guys' may or may not take on getting through. Problem with paypal is they can also screw you out of a payment, their exchange is **** for everything and the fees aren't the best either, CC is definitely the cheapest, just get a good CC with consumer protection/warranty crap on it and go that route. PayPal will take money from your bank account directly, pretty much right away (24 hours is when mine showed), but receiving money, oh no must wait 3-5 days to get your money. Sorry, end of rant, been ranting about them for a week due to eBay crap :p Overall though I do keep my PayPal active and use it all the time, not bad to have just not the cheapest/best solution in some cases.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
love the fumotos.. have them on all 3 of my trucks. prolly close to 150k miles combined.. dont remember where the 6.7 one came from but the 7.3s are from riffraff.

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

NickPic83

Reaction score
For anyone who has ordered them what site did u get them from, any of out vendors sell them? Can't find the one I want in amazon

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
https://www.nospillsystems.com/

I use these ones. the fumoto looks like 1930s technology to me
what do those run? if they are anywhere near what they cost for our road tractors then you can buy 3 or 4 fumotos for the price and i have seen those leak..(not the fumotos)

some of 1930s tech is still better than todays..

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

NickPic83

Reaction score

CT9AIX

Reaction score
Pretty sure MPD sells these for all the different engine trucks

Members online

No members online now.