Fumoto Oil Drain Valve?

CT9AIX

Reaction score
I just checked their site and didn't see them listed. I know for a fact they sold them before, because I bought some for 6.4's and 6.7's. I'm wondering if their doing maintaince/updating though, because there are lots of items with no pictures and just about everything says call for price/avail?

Black AOD

Reaction score
I'm getting an adapter from Fumoto so I can run one on my RCD oil pan since it is recessed....

Rubenk

Reaction score
I just looked up the part number on fumoto's site then ordered from amazon. They have a variety of different styles for each application.

That nospillsystems looks like a huge pain in the ass to me compared to Fumoto style.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
so i post a link to a vendor who sells the drain valves and you order off amazon anyway... cool

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

Rubenk

Reaction score
so i post a link to a vendor who sells the drain valves and you order off amazon anyway... cool

live life full throttle

Just saying what I did, if i'd known a vendor had them i'd go through them, and I recommend that to any future readers. :swordfight:

And for what its worth, you didnt post a link to Fumoto, you posted a link to a knock-off.

Last edited:

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Just saying what I did, if i'd known a vendor had them i'd go through them, and I recommend that to any future readers. :swordfight:

And for what its worth, you didnt post a link to Fumoto, you posted a link to a knock-off.
i posted a link from our vendor and im willing to bet bob riley isnt going to sell a cheap part!

live life full throttle

m j

Reaction score
That nospillsystems looks like a huge pain in the ass to me compared to Fumoto style.

in what way? you unthread a cap by hand, and thread a hose on to it by hand.

I use the flush mounted version on the 6.0 and 7.3. hot oil changes are no problem. and no valve hanging down that would have me nervous anytime I leave pavement.

I ordered online as the local dealer pricing seemed to be way out to lunch

Rubenk

Reaction score
in what way? you unthread a cap by hand, and thread a hose on to it by hand.

I use the flush mounted version on the 6.0 and 7.3. hot oil changes are no problem. and no valve hanging down that would have me nervous anytime I leave pavement.

I ordered online as the local dealer pricing seemed to be way out to lunch

Either way is better than stock.

Just looks like flipping a lever takes about 1.5 seconds versus the cap and threading a hose on.

Members online

No members online now.