01 7.3 no start

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
Wish it was that easy.

E99 F350/zf6/guages/arp/comp/stellite/ billet wheel/ bellowed... Need more fuel and more air.

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
Another buddy suggested the solenoid on the starter.

E99 F350/zf6/guages/arp/comp/stellite/ billet wheel/ bellowed... Need more fuel and more air.

pdumont01

Reaction score
Another buddy suggested the solenoid on the starter.

If it was the one on the starter jumping the solenoid on the pass fender would not do anything. Maybe ignition switch bad ?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
I thought the same thing. But was told I was wrong. I have considered the ignition switch but I'm not sure how to check it. Someone suggested hooking a test light to the fender solenoid and hitting the ignition.

pdumont01

Reaction score
Hook test lite to ground and the small wire that slides onto the solenoid have someone turn the key the light should light up. If it does not no signal is coming from the switch. It could be the wire, the switch, or the neutral safety system. Assuming you checked all the fuses ;-)

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
Ok. I'll let yall know.

Latest posts

Members online