05-07 front end conversion

Homesteader

Reaction score
Anyone installed 05-07 front end? I would like to know the quality on the after market setup.
How is the fit,quality and craftsmanship ?

Thanks

02BigD

Reaction score
Which aftermarket company? I used a factory header panel, headlights, and bumper. Grille is eBay special. Everything went together great.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Due to price differences being so great I was too weary of it to try the eBay after markets. I chose to piece it together overtime instead and it's turning out pretty good so far $30 grille. Located $100 bumper. Headlights I went aftermarket with eagle eyes because they are good but incase you get a bad one they have an excellent warranty.

Homesteader

Reaction score
Which aftermarket company? I used a factory header panel, headlights, and bumper. Grille is eBay special. Everything went together great.

MKM and Swamps. What all is needed if I were to purchase parts separately ? Ford OEM parts cost a lot more,would be nice to have all OEM though.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Grille, headlights with conversion harness. Bumper with supports. Header panel. Not sure if you need new fog lights or not. Hopefully someone else can say because I need to find out as well.

njjeep

Reaction score
I got header panel off parts geek and it fit great and was cheap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

03 tx pwr stroke

Reaction score
Just the brackets are different. The fogs off my 03 where in better shape than the 05's that came on my bumper. Just swapped out the brackets.

dsberman94

Reaction score
I will only buy oem parts except for the header panel and headlights. The eagle eye brand from eBay aren't bad. No issues through the last seven months as I think they have a one year warranty.

Last edited:

Homesteader

Reaction score
I will only buy oem parts except for the header panel and headlights. The eagle eye brand from eBay aren't bad. No issues through the last seven months as I think they have a one year warranty.

So the only place to get OEM parts are from the dealer ? Why wouldn't you do the header panel and head lights OEM ?

dsberman94

Reaction score
Just cost. Header panel is a header panel. Stock headlights even from riffraff are upwards of $500 I think. Bumper and brackets could have alignment issues if not oem IMO.

Homesteader

Reaction score
Ok thanks. The HD lights that I want is about 600 for both on Clays site. With the after market HD light hold up and fit properly. I guess I need to call the dealer for prices.

Latest posts

Members online