• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

05 f250

bnestock

Reaction score
Well its time to get out of the truck and get something more practical, the truck is ccsb 6.0 white in color, just rolled 155xxx
Exterior- has Harley headlights, roll pan, 08 mirrors, and a soft tonneau cover, rear block taken off on 20's.
Motor was just gone through 5xxx miles ago, the block was bored 30 over, fly cut, coated, delipped pistons, all new bearings and gaskets, new lifters, stage 2 billett cam, high rev valve springs, HD pushrods, new studs, has dd reg return, s&b intake, mishi intercooler piping, borg S366, divided up-pipes 175/100 injectors(less lag then stock turbo) and some stuff I'm prolly forgetting
interior has seat covers and husky liners, double din, edge cts and sct with custom tow tune, it's not a show truck it has some dents and dings. I will also throw in all spare 6.0 parts I have,also have the rear blocks still and a leveling coil spacers for front, nib irate sump, n - fab light bar, and also dual stack piping. Asking $20,000 obo located in Southeast mo. Can txt pics

Latest posts

Members online