05 front end differnt question

JuststrokeIT

Reaction score
I know this has been up time and time again but im having a hard time finding my exact answer so I figured id just start my own thread and beat the topic some more. But anyway im putting together 99 and was just wonding if I buy the 05 header panel if all of the 99 stuff will bolt right up so that I can drive it around until I have all the rest of the parts for the swap or will the headlights not bolt in or something like that

isootmypants

Reaction score
So you wanna take everything apart just to put an 05 header on then put 99 stuff on too of it?? Why not just wait and do it all at once?

Reaction score
:whs:

the parts don't fit that way anyways....you can only cut the 99 header to fit the 05 lights...your cutting out a couple major spots to hold the 99 lights...i have 05 Harley lights in my 99..if i want to go back to stock lights ill need to buy a 99 header...

Last edited:

JuststrokeIT

Reaction score
Thanks that's all I needed to know. the truck had a run in with a deer and the 99 header panel was messed up I had spare lights laying around so I was just going to put them in if I could for now since the truck isn't really driven much but looks like ill just buy all the parts now and be done with it

V-Ref

Reaction score
I did the 05-07 header panel, lights, headlamp pigtails from Riffraff, but kept the 2000 bumper and 2000 grille until I get the bumper valence back from the paint shop. There's a very small gap between the upper edge of the bumper and the light...but you could definitely drive like that until you can spring for the whole shabang

Latest posts

Members online