06 F350 Lift Question

lramos

Reaction score
I have a 06 F350 CCSB. Went with a RC 4.5" lift, 20x12 and 35x1250x20's.
I would like to add a 1.5" leveling kit to make it a 6". Then go up in size of the tire. Like a 37x13.50x20. If I add a 1.5" leveling kit will I have to do any other additions to the front. Like extend brake lines, trac bar and etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks In Advance!

08Monster

Reaction score
I kicked this idea around too, I'll see if I can dig up my thread and find the responses i got. Give me a few.

08Monster

Reaction score
To do it the right way, and keep your truck steering and driving the same, you need more than just the spacer. Sure it would work to just throw a spacer on there but it's far from ideal. Off the top of my head

Adjustable trac bar(if you don't have one) or a trac bar drop bracket. You could do without this but your axle would be off center.

Extended sway bar links or drop brackets

Brake lines wouldn't be a bad thing to do. I ran stock ones on 7'' lift on my 08 and it wasn't a huge issue but we did have to modify the bracket down next to the coil.

Drop pitman arm

Possibly shocks, but hard to say. I know some are 4-6'' height but some are 2-4''.

Something with the radius arm assuming you don't have an adjustable 4-link or something like that.

Another thing to think about is 7'' Icon coils from PMF are only $350 and you wouldn't have to run the spacer.

Copied off my post months back.

lramos

Reaction score
Ok. I gotcha. Sounds like the right way to do it. Is to just buy a new kit. I should have went with my first instinct and buy the damn 6" lift! Looks like Ill do it the right way.
Here is a pic of my truck as it sits. Thank You for your help!!!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.