• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

08 F350 cclb dually 4x4 on 22.5 alcoas

Hanging_Heels

Reaction score
Just testing the waters with this:

08 Ford F350 CCLB DRW Lariat for SALE or TRADE
175k miles on truck 15Kish miles on dealer installed engine with all paper work from Palm Bay Ford. Long story short previous owner let one of his workers drive it and put gas in it and drove it for "x" amount of miles and blew it. So the owner bit the bullet and had ford put another one in it. Everything could be verified by Palm Bay Ford if wanted.

-2" Newton Leveling Kit
-6 22.5" alcoas (all of them are alumminum, most people do 4 and the 2 inners steel) roughly 10K miles on them. Will last 200k miles
-8 - 10 lug adapters. These are the real deal adapters, not the ones from China
-dpf/doc deleted with 4" exhaust from turbo back and 7" tip
-Custom tunes by gearhead via the off-road sct livewire (super hard to come by now since they stopped making them)
-edge cts monitor with off road capable tuning but I just use it for gauges.

Super good truck and I'm in no rush to get rid of it but I'm just testing the waters to see if anything else catches my eye. Looking to get back into a srw. Open to trades maybe a LBZ duramax but really looking @ 07.5 and up duramaxs, 06 and up cummins, 6.4 and up powerstrokes. Absolutely no gas burners.

$22K call or text 772- 215- three 7 zero 4

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 201

Gab1002

Reaction score
Got some pics of the interior? I have a 2008 6.4 Fx4 that's basically a lariat been contemplating trading for a dually

Latest posts

Members online