• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

08 reg cab 6.4 6 spd

fordfan

Reaction score
To the ppl that doubt me I do in fact own a ford dealership and I am in the back and run the shop. I personally bought this truck as a project and don't have time. Its not the dealerships nor will it b sold through the dealership. If u don't think its worth my asking price that's cool I'll let it sit until I have time to do something with it. I will be I pull 22+ as a fixed running truck. I am new here and a good friend told me I should join this forum so I did.

Crack85

Reaction score
To the ppl that doubt me I do in fact own a ford dealership and I am in the back and run the shop. I personally bought this truck as a project and don't have time. Its not the dealerships nor will it b sold through the dealership. If u don't think its worth my asking price that's cool I'll let it sit until I have time to do something with it. I will be I pull 22+ as a fixed running truck. I am new here and a good friend told me I should join this forum so I did.

Why are u selling the elite block?

Riverside

Reaction score
6.4 prices are not what they were 2 years ago.

My cousin just picked up a well used......but clean.....CCSB KR for under 17k.

Props if you know how to get 20k from this one

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.