• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

08 stock 20s on Kumho 35-12.50-20 for trade

Gab1002

Reaction score
Hey guys I recently bought this truck in January and as much as I like these tires and rims they are a tad bit aggressive for the work I do. I'm typically hauling 15-18k on a gooseneck or flatbed trailer. I've only put about 4,000 miles on these tires and they were brand new the day I bought the truck so there is very little wear at all. I can take some closer pics tom when theirs daylight. I would like to trade for a set of black 20in rims and tires that are in good condition and can add cash for the right trade. I'm located in Mobile,AL and typically drive to Destin, Fl and close to the Louisiana,Mississippi state line so I can meet anyone around or within that area. I prefer not to ship and I just got into the diesel world not long ago so I typically don't post a lot and just read, hence why my post count is low.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 141

Gab1002

Reaction score
I've also been traveling up to Montgomery,Al to visit my dad in the hospital and have to go to Tennessee next week so it opens up for anyone that may be interested

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    708.4 KB · Views: 129

Gab1002

Reaction score
Im not sure I can sell them outright at the moment. We are in the beggining of are busy season at work so I'm using my truck everyday hauling stuff. Otherwise I could sell them and throw it up on blocks till I got new wheels and tires

Latest posts

Members online