1000 RWHP Build for the summer

RSK

Reaction score
they pushed opening day to saturday, and I will be there with the truck.
-Stew

Sweet, might see ya up there, and it would be cool to meet another forum member especially with a built truck close to how mine will be done whenever it is!

ingrahams

Reaction score
well saturday is a no go, front right caliper siezed and warped the rotor, willwoods have been ordered but wont be here until the 9th which is the day before I leave for work again. There are still a few tuning changes to be made both on the engine and PCS as well so its just going to have to wait for early July when I home next.
-Stew

B585Ford

Reaction score
well saturday is a no go, front right caliper siezed and warped the rotor, willwoods have been ordered but wont be here until the 9th which is the day before I leave for work again. There are still a few tuning changes to be made both on the engine and PCS as well so its just going to have to wait for early July when I home next.
-Stew

That sucks...at least you will have something to look forward to when you get back.

ingrahams

Reaction score
F*#king ginormous
770180EC-EF6A-4A93-9B08-21BACF88FC0D_zps50rmxc5x.jpg

RSK

Reaction score
seems to drive pretty nice. whats up with the wrench and the trans temp gauge? tranny temp sensor need replacing? mine just went yesterday. scanned it with the dash daq and read the code and deleted it and it came back 5 seconds later, so it parked until someone has time to fix it. looks like my obs will be getting driven a lot over the next week.