11'-12' Switching from H&S to ******* tunes.

6.0L Stroker

Reaction score
I'm curious if anyone that has an early 6.7 went from a mini maxx to the new ******* nguage how you like it? I'm running g******d tunes on my mini maxx now just kinda wanting to switch it up and I keep hearing great things about the 15-16 ******* tuning. How's the trans tuning and do the early trucks still get the quick response and enhanced tunes as well?

I didn't want to muck up the current ******* thread about the 11-12 trucks.

Also Im wanting to use the Edge CTS2 for monitoring.

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
I'm curious if anyone that has an early 6.7 went from a mini maxx to the new ******* nguage how you like it? I'm running g******d tunes on my mini maxx now just kinda wanting to switch it up and I keep hearing great things about the 15-16 ******* tuning. How's the trans tuning and do the early trucks still get the quick response and enhanced tunes as well?

I didn't want to muck up the current ******* thread about the 11-12 trucks.

Also Im wanting to use the Edge CTS2 for monitoring.

As Jeff already mentioned, we've had good input on our V3 updates minus a couple of small transmission quirks, and v4 is coming out in just a week or two. V4 trans tuning will feel identical to our highly reviewed 15-16 trans tuning, since everyone has been so pleased with it. Power levels vary from 40HP to 200HP.

V3 already includes enhanced trans files, and V4 will also feature a 165HP and 200HP Quick Response file as well, along with the updated shifting.

Shift on the fly will also be available for 11-14MY applications, shortly after release of 15-16.

6.0L Stroker

Reaction score
As Jeff already mentioned, we've had good input on our V3 updates minus a couple of small transmission quirks, and v4 is coming out in just a week or two. V4 trans tuning will feel identical to our highly reviewed 15-16 trans tuning, since everyone has been so pleased with it. Power levels vary from 40HP to 200HP.

V3 already includes enhanced trans files, and V4 will also feature a 165HP and 200HP Quick Response file as well, along with the updated shifting.

Shift on the fly will also be available for 11-14MY applications, shortly after release of 15-16.

Awesome man thanks for the input! Everyone seems to be loving your stuff for the 15-16s and just have been thinking about switching things up for something different.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Awesome man thanks for the input! Everyone seems to be loving your stuff for the 15-16s and just have been thinking about switching things up for something different.

let me know if i can help you out on whichever decision you make !

WHY NOT

Reaction score

Do the ******* tunes require any different sensors to be plugged in on a de-leted truck than the MM? I thought I remember something about the earlier ones needed something left plugged in somewhere or something like that. Could be totally wrong though

maxxedout

Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the EARLY S*partan tunes required that the following sensors remain plugged in:

ECT#2 (Secondary cooling system temperature sensor that is usually removed with the EGR cooler.)

CAC outlet temp sensor (Removed with some aftermarket intercooler piping kits.)

I don't know about the rest, but I remember reading something about those two.

I have a 2012 as well, and I definitely want to hear more about what improvements are coming for 11-12 trucks, especially trucks running 2015 parts.

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the EARLY S*partan tunes required that the following sensors remain plugged in:

ECT#2 (Secondary cooling system temperature sensor that is usually removed with the EGR cooler.)

CAC outlet temp sensor (Removed with some aftermarket intercooler piping kits.)

I don't know about the rest, but I remember reading something about those two.

I have a 2012 as well, and I definitely want to hear more about what improvements are coming for 11-12 trucks, especially trucks running 2015 parts.

That is correct, the earlier calibrations required that. Current v3 and upcoming v4 do not.

Horsemover

Reaction score
15 plus I'm convinced but have yet to hear any solid reports on the early builds. Hoping it comes through. Only downside I've heard on the beta SOTF is its a 5 minute shift. Again hoping I'm wrong but I tow heavy and DD so SOTF is a big deal for me.

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
15 plus I'm convinced but have yet to hear any solid reports on the early builds. Hoping it comes through. Only downside I've heard on the beta SOTF is its a 5 minute shift. Again hoping I'm wrong but I tow heavy and DD so SOTF is a big deal for me.

It is an instantaneous switch for SOTF. The tune download itself is approximately 5 minutes.

Jeremy @ No Limit

Reaction score

Negative. The tune switch literally happens as fast as you can turn the knob;)

uga33

Reaction score
Anyone else running the ******* tunes on an 11-12 feel free to chime in how they are doing for you with the latest updates.

Just loaded the quick response update tonight. Throttle response is awesome and the shifts are perfect. Best tune to date I have ran with the 11-12 stuff. The tuning just gets better and better with each update.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.