11' f250 pulling ?

Jayz

Reaction score
I've got a 11' 250 kr with 2.5" leveling spacers (came out to 2" as I've got a full replacement bumper on front). Had stock tires on no issues. I put 35 12.5 Toyo mt's on and it pulls to right. I bought and installed ready lift's track bar drop thinking it would help and it didn't. Tire psi is 60 all the way around. You guys have any idea what the problem might be. I'm thinking the tire are to round as wheels are only 8" wide (I think, they're stock kr 20s).

Jayz

Reaction score
I have NOT, as it was fine with stock tires. I did adjust the drag link to center steering wheel and that's it. Others have said try swapping front tires around. See if it'll then pull left, might have a pulling radial.

TripleE44

Reaction score
I'd say you just need it aligned. But might as well try swapping the tires from side to side first.

stacked6.7

Reaction score
Im not sure if those tires are directional or not but if they are one may be on wrong.

tmillburg

Reaction score
friend of mine had the same exact problem with the toyos, he bought icon trac bar, and had multiple alingments, sold truck

prolly dropped my ipad on my face during that^^

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
maybe when the new tires were mounted they werent ballanced correctly

wonder if that could play a factor in this cause my truck with icon 2.5" coils and the adjustable track bar and 35 12.50 20 pro comp xtreme ATs on stock 20s drove and rode better than stock and straighter than an arrow

Latest posts

Members online