1200 HP- trans failing ?

sootie

Reaction score
Nate Collins is kicking the **** out of his Midwest Diesel competition trans and his truck dynoed high 900's on a stingy superflow. seems to be holding up well...heck-with the warranty like that-i'd be giving that a shot far before messing with a swap, Cody.

Cknox121

Reaction score
No swapping here lol. 5r will always be behind it. But since it's cranking more then the average truck, I was just wondering what everyone else was running. My trans is from Rudy's, seems to be driving great for the short time I had it. But it's not going to last. Going to talk to Will to see what he thinks it needs, second options is Midwest though. Heard great things about his transmissions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sootie

Reaction score
No swapping here lol. 5r will always be behind it. But since it's cranking more then the average truck, I was just wondering what everyone else was running. My trans is from Rudy's, seems to be driving great for the short time I had it. But it's not going to last. Going to talk to Will to see what he thinks it needs, second options is Midwest though. Heard great things about his transmissions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ya-i love my Midwest Trans.

B585Ford

Reaction score
Nobody wants to make my 5spd sequential idea work :(

I'd love to see someone do it....I don't know enough about them to make a worthwhile post regarding the subject. How much space would this thing take up? Do you have any idea about the weight?

ncollins64

Reaction score
Nate Collins is kicking the **** out of his Midwest Diesel competition trans and his truck dynoed high 900's on a stingy superflow. seems to be holding up well...heck-with the warranty like that-i'd be giving that a shot far before messing with a swap, Cody.
Yes so far morgans comp trans is holding perfect. It will soon see 1300 hp hopefully so we will see how it holds. It has a few races on it and a couple pulls and other driving. Shifts perfect every time no matter what. And my truck weighs 8700 with 3:73 gears on 35s. Plus his customer service and warranty is hard to beat.

Rubenk

Reaction score
I'd love to see someone do it....I don't know enough about them to make a worthwhile post regarding the subject. How much space would this thing take up? Do you have any idea about the weight?

I have no idea, hell I dont care if I have to mount it in the bed and run driveshafts, an indestructible 5spd sequential would be worth It!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.