13-16 Spartan tuning

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Keep up the good work guys. Also want to thank ya'll for linking our wonderful forum on the ol interwebz and facebook. Definitely appreciated!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ipkyss

Reaction score
The only bad thing I see coming from this is someone getting beat in a race then cranking to the 600 point mid race lol. People like me with no self control.:fustrate:

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
The only bad thing I see coming from this is someone getting beat in a race then cranking to the 600 point mid race lol. People like me with no self control.:fustrate:

It won't break anything for occasional use.

If you guys only saw the **** I do to my truck LOL

Sharp Shooter

Reaction score
I'm sorry if these questions have already been addressed, I showed up a little late to the party and tried to catch up but might have missed it.
Is anyone running this tuning on 2015 and if so how's the shifting? I know there were a lot of issues with SCT at first.
Will I be able to use a cts2 and ngauge together for monitoring?

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
While they aren't out yet, will you be supporting the '17's barring Ford does something squirrelly with the hardware/software?

Affirmative.

Based on current knowledge, everything we have available and in the works now should be compatible and functioning within 90 days, barring changes.

The 2017 calibrations haven't yet even been sent in for federal certification, however, which is why there are no published power figures.

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
I'm sorry if these questions have already been addressed, I showed up a little late to the party and tried to catch up but might have missed it.
Is anyone running this tuning on 2015 and if so how's the shifting? I know there were a lot of issues with SCT at first.
Will I be able to use a cts2 and ngauge together for monitoring?

I'll let others give you input on the shifting.

As for using both monitors, you'd need a OBDII splitter. It isn't mandatory to leave our device plugged in for shift on the fly, since the hardware is external, so if you want to use the edge as a monitor it won't be a problem.

theplumber

Reaction score

As for using both monitors, you'd need a OBDII splitter. It isn't mandatory to leave our device plugged in for shift on the fly, since the hardware is external, so if you want to use the edge as a monitor it won't be a problem.

I want to know if ngauge read egt?

UpstateDieselGuy

Reaction score
Affirmative.

Based on current knowledge, everything we have available and in the works now should be compatible and functioning within 90 days, barring changes.

The 2017 calibrations haven't yet even been sent in for federal certification, however, which is why there are no published power figures.

Glad to hear that. I'm back to stock with my '15 and I will need a crew can soon so I'm not sure it'll be worth getting a '16 or holding out for a '17.

Sharp Shooter

Reaction score

Thank you, I plan on giving you a call sometime next week.

Mikeyfitz

Reaction score
Awesome! Will be ordering today!

So the SOTF knob will have to be elsewhere until this piece is developed, which is fine. I'm assuming the cable is plugging in somewhere in engine bay? Through firewall?

tiderancher

Reaction score
You set parameters , for example, like oil temp. You set the temps to correspond with the lights. It will stay green, then you set your caution temps (yellow) and your "get out of it" temps which will set the red lights.

Any instruction on manipulating these parameters? I have asked the S'tan folks and they say no manual has been published. Not an idiot. I just like instruction.

tiderancher

Reaction score
I know I'm rapid posting but I have one other question for those of you with time under the belt. Since I installed the nGauge my battery light is staying on during ignition phase of start up. I did not notice this before I installed. I DID follow instructions of trickle charger. So, really I installed the nGauge and a trickle charger cable and now this irritating light is on. Truck turns over w/o issue and seems to run fine. I drive long distances weekly so I was thinking alternator issues. New to diesels and all this stuff. Any clues/fixes?

Mucho Grasias in advanced.

Latest posts

Members online