13-16 Spartan tuning

vshawn78

Reaction score
What's the word on that 500 warhammer beta file for 11-12. Just wondering was said here we would see something in couple days and that is past now. Has there been a set back?

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
What's the word on that 500 warhammer beta file for 11-12. Just wondering was said here we would see something in couple days and that is past now. Has there been a set back?

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

As Jeff already mentioned, we've had good input on our V3 updates minus a couple of small transmission quirks, and v4 is coming out in just a week or two. V4 trans tuning will feel identical to our highly reviewed 15-16 trans tuning, since everyone has been so pleased with it. Power levels vary from 40HP to 200HP.

V3 already includes enhanced trans files, and V4 will also feature a 165HP and 200HP Quick Response file as well, along with the updated shifting.

Shift on the fly will also be available for 11-14MY applications, shortly after release of 15-16.

Here is what Matt posted yesterday.

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
Quick Response for 11/12 and 13/14 Model Years

BETA files for the 200HP Warhammer Quick Response are up on our site. You can download here.

2011/2012MY Trucks-
http://www.spar<->tandieseltech.com/200HP_QR_1112.zip

2013/2014MY Trucks-
http://www.spar<->tandieseltech.com/200HP_QR_1314.zip

You'll need to remove <-> from the links above to download.

IMPORTANT NOTE: These files must be removed from the zip folder, and installed in the "custom tunes" folder for nGauge, or the "transfer" folder for DashDAQ/nDash. This is an important distinction. If the file is placed in the "tuning files" folder of DashDAQ/nDash, it will not show up in the tune selection menu.

Both of these files are enhanced lockup. Shifting will be a bit firmer, and throttle response will be snappy, just as with the 15/16MY applications. User feedback is appreciated.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
BETA files for the 200HP Warhammer Quick Response are up on our site. You can download here.

2011/2012MY Trucks-
http://www.spar<->tandieseltech.com/200HP_QR_1112.zip

2013/2014MY Trucks-
http://www.spar<->tandieseltech.com/200HP_QR_1314.zip

You'll need to remove <-> from the links above to download.

IMPORTANT NOTE: These files must be removed from the zip folder, and installed in the "custom tunes" folder for nGauge, or the "transfer" folder for DashDAQ/nDash. This is an important distinction. If the file is placed in the "tuning files" folder of DashDAQ/nDash, it will not show up in the tune selection menu.

Both of these files are enhanced lockup. Shifting will be a bit firmer, and throttle response will be snappy, just as with the 15/16MY applications. User feedback is appreciated.

Nice, now gotta let all my buddies know with 11-12s and get them loaded up.

Do you have any great news for 6.4 guys? LOL.

Thanks

dorton14

Reaction score
Got the quick response tune loaded and throttle is awesome haven't drove many miles yet but so far much better :thumbup:

uga33

Reaction score
I have put about 120 miles on the file tonight and must say I LOVE it! The "touchy" throttle was one of my favorite things about the 6.4 tuning. You get all that minus the truck bucking when you drove over a bridge transition with the 310. Throttle response is awesome with this file.

The shifting has greatly improved with the last round of updates, but the shifts now are absolutely perfect. Crisp and on time. Hasn't flared, hesitated, banged or clunked once in the 120 miles I've had it loaded. Perfect from the first shift after flashing it.

This tune seems to have more "balls" also. With the increased throttle response and enhanced shifting, I gots me a new DD tune. Nice work Matt and Jeff :thumbup:

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
500HP and 550HP Quick Response BETA

Just uploaded new files to the site for a 500HP and 550HP Quick Response beta test. You can download the folder here:

http://www.spar<->tandieseltech.com/QR_BETA.zip

Remove <-> from the hyperlink to download.

This folder contains the 500HP, 550HP, and 600HP variant. The 600HP also included is slightly updated from the first 600HP QR, albeit minor changes (mainly to the 2-3 shift).

Remove these from the zip folder, and place them in the "custom tunes" directory of your nGauge SD Card.

Ipkyss

Reaction score
Is there a limit to how many files can be on the sd card? I save them all on my computer so I can always go back to an older tune if I want, Just curious if there is any reason to ****** the current ones off the card

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
Is there a limit to how many files can be on the sd card? I save them all on my computer so I can always go back to an older tune if I want, Just curious if there is any reason to ****** the current ones off the card

No limits. I would recommend keeping only the current revisions on the card though, to help keep them straight.

mfoltz

Reaction score
If I go back to my stock wheels after having 325/50r/22 do I have to have a new tune wrote for the stock wheels? I read somewhere that you don't have to if the wheels aren't that big of a difference but I just want to be sure

theplumber

Reaction score
Is it possible having a video of the Ngauge Working in a truck ?
I will buy one whit a nolimit intake and really want see one in action lol

mfoltz

Reaction score
No I just use the gps style that sticks on the dash. I don't use it to monitor anything but I'll try and get you a video up.

mfoltz

Reaction score
I don't right now but I think the no limit full egr has a place to for one. Mike would be able to let you know.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
After running the 600qr for a few more day simple put its badass. Not overly friendly in city traffic but neither is any of the enhanced tunes. Very impressed. ****** the advance track and traction control. Nothing worse then hitting the throttle and getting shut done. Too much power to have to deal with traction control.

ok, how did you derete the traction control?
I have put about 120 miles on the file tonight and must say I LOVE it! The "touchy" throttle was one of my favorite things about the 6.4 tuning. You get all that minus the truck bucking when you drove over a bridge transition with the 310. Throttle response is awesome with this file.

The shifting has greatly improved with the last round of updates, but the shifts now are absolutely perfect. Crisp and on time. Hasn't flared, hesitated, banged or clunked once in the 120 miles I've had it loaded. Perfect from the first shift after flashing it.

This tune seems to have more "balls" also. With the increased throttle response and enhanced shifting, I gots me a new DD tune. Nice work Matt and Jeff :thumbup:
the shifting with my sct is really the only complaint i have and its not that bad but thats comming from my 7.3 with a bts.. lol..

i may have to start checking prices on one of these bad boys!!

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

Latest posts

Members online